• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Challenger's Chest

DeletedUser115392

Hi All,

Just a question, when I complete the 7th daily quest and I go to open the challenger's chest I already know what I will get which is store building...
There are six different things to win but I get this one almost every single time. Does anyone have the same or is it just my luck :)

Thanks!

DeletedUser114342

I’ve gotten all of the prizes and the store building I’ve only gotten twice

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
WARNING Rolling dices can lead to conspiracy theories.
...or in my case, it leads to lots and lots of dead Space Marines and me *NEVER* winning any game of 40k :(

On topic: the last 4!! CC's I've opened have been those *&^%! store building kits...
I'm now sitting on nearly 70 of the damned things, and sorely wishing I could auction them off to my guildmates who seem to never win any of them!
(I'd be so rich in fp donations & other goodies... C'mon Inno - give us item trading already, I can smell the very large profits on the winds!;))

WARNING Rolling dices can lead to conspiracy theories.

Just a note - dice is plural - die is singular

and for today's improper English - dice is now considered both - lol - oh well - today's linguists - if you can't beat 'em - join 'em
and just except the improper spellings

DeletedUser115392

...or in my case, it leads to lots and lots of dead Space Marines and me *NEVER* winning any game of 40k :(

On topic: the last 4!! CC's I've opened have been those *&^%! store building kits...
I'm now sitting on nearly 70 of the damned things, and sorely wishing I could auction them off to my guildmates who seem to never win any of them!
(I'd be so rich in fp donations & other goodies... C'mon Inno - give us item trading already, I can smell the very large profits on the winds!;))
70? I only have 12 so far but for me it is already a lot! If we could trade them that would be great! :)

Still building up my store kit supplies - need more - great for city re-configurations

Emberguard

Legend
Hi All,

Just a question, when I complete the 7th daily quest and I go to open the challenger's chest I already know what I will get which is store building...
There are six different things to win but I get this one almost every single time. Does anyone have the same or is it just my luck :)

Thanks!
I get them amongst other stuff, but mostly store buildings. Which is to be expected given the percentage change of landing on a store building. 29 store buildings sitting in the inventory

Agent327

Overlord
and for today's improper English - dice is now considered both - lol - oh well - today's linguists - if you can't beat 'em - join 'em
and just except the improper spellings

Forum Rules

- It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
My Challenger Chests rewards are well balanced (for me at least.) I've gotten 1 shrine, 1 well, 3 rogue hideouts, 4 renovation kits, 4x2 store building items and 3x50 fps.
But now innogames added in the reconstruction mode that renders the Store building item quite useless. Before the reward was like 3 boost crates instead. I think those are a bit better.(tho sometimes they might be useful to free up space for better stuff but you don't wanna delete the event building)

DeletedUser115392

My Challenger Chests rewards are well balanced (for me at least.) I've gotten 1 shrine, 1 well, 3 rogue hideouts, 4 renovation kits, 4x2 store building items and 3x50 fps.
But now innogames added in the reconstruction mode that renders the Store building item quite useless. Before the reward was like 3 boost crates instead. I think those are a bit better.(tho sometimes they might be useful to free up space for better stuff but you don't wanna delete the event building)
Lucky you! :)

DeletedUser113110

Huh? I have NEVER, EVER gotten a Store Building from the chest. The only things I get is A)50 FPs, or B) Renovation Kit.
Maybe that is why I only have 2 Store Buildings. Lol:)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Finally stopped getting days and days of those ******* "solve this complex/very complete negotiation" BS and cracked open the Challenger's Chest...
Got another SoK to add to the dusty collection.

Oh, and speaking of the Challenger's Chest...
WHERE IS OUR FRIGGIN' ACHIEVEMENT MEDAL INNO?!!:mad::mad::mad: