• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Delete GvG

Would you like to have GvG on mobile?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don't have an opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113110

And mobile players do not profit from that? :rolleyes:

Apart from that she is wrong. The most efficient way is to place Halls of Fame.
1)No, in guilds with little PC players then.... They have a disadvantage.
2)Exactly. You said it yourself. But I had to come up withy something to replace GvG as a battle feature.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
If your solution for GvG is to battle AI or in other words to create another improved GE then you totaly missed point...

Agent327

Overlord
1)No, in guilds with little PC players then.... They have a disadvantage.

No they don't. The outcome would still be the same. They profit as much or as little as the PC players.

2)Exactly. You said it yourself. But I had to come up withy something to replace GvG as a battle feature.

So far you are failing miserably. Your arguments are really poor. Someone says it might be a idea to consider IF there was an alternative and within a couple of hours you wrap up something ridiculous, but at least you now have that point covered. This way you will never get broad support for your idea.

DeletedUser

GvG is a team effort like no other part in the game.
Deletion only will never find enough votes.
A reasonable alternative or upgrade plan might even appeal the hardcore GvG-er.
As is now some it will feel as though the heart will be ripped out the game by a cold GvG Brexit.

Status
Not open for further replies.