• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

deleting worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i didnt play on one world for a long time (one month or so) and the world deleted itself. does anyone have any idea why?:mad:

DeletedUser4089

Any city which isn't logged into for over 30 days will go inactive and be deleted from our servers. This allows us to have the server full of active players only, rather than half full of dead cities.

If you log into your city regularly, or have more than 50 diamonds in your account, your city will not disappear.

DeletedUser115548

I am playing two worlds but only want to play in one, as I really only have time for one. I was told I by support that I can delete a world by goung to player hub on mobile and profile on desktop and delete that way but I cannot fine the delete world button either way. I will not log into the world for 30 days if that is the way to delete it but I do have more than 50 diamonds.

Emberguard

Legend
@Karen Queen Of The Cats
[Edit] Correct, individual worlds will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity.

In addition there is a deletion of the whole account after 12 months of inactivity. Here's a link to the announcement on the account deletion: [Link]

Note: logging into either forum or game should count as an active account due to them being linked
[end edit]

I've attached a screenshot of how to delete your own worlds:
unknown.png
If you log into the world after you've pressed delete you'll get this message:
unknown.png

Also worth noting if you press the delete button you'll still remain in your guild for the duration of the 14 days unless the founder/leaders decide to kick you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.