• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Story Quest Missing

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
My story quest has gone!
I have 3 quests which are all labelled as side quests.
They are : Gone Fishing, Fossils Found and Power Hungry.

DeletedUser112745

There are times when certain conditions must be met in order for the next story quest to appear.
This could be completing a certain side quest or scouting/conquering a certain province on the continent map, for example.

You can contact support if you’d like it looked into deeper. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
The story quest finally came back but the game has put me towards the end of the TE quests. I had only done a few of them and was looking forward to doing quest 12 so that I would get the stealth tanks. But the game has put me on quest 53!!!
People all around me in the neighbourhood (CE hood) have the stealth tanks from quest 12 'Who Pulls the Strings?' but not me.
I informed support and as usual they couldn't care less.

DeletedUser104881

Quests depend on various factors, such as previously completed quests, position in the research tree and progress on the campaign map. Unfortunately, this does mean that there is no set order of quests.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
It is a bug as I am now half way through the tomorrow era quests so the 40 odd future era quests that I didn't get to do are long gone.

Emberguard

Legend
@sian the lazy one it's only a bug if you're not meant to be able to pass any quests through having a different order of completion. I haven't received the oracle questline on Noarsil at all and I'm in EMA. I never received it because I built a Innovation Tower just before the quests where it would normally have appeared (judging from when it appeared on other worlds).

Like Dedettas said each questline has certain conditions that have to be met for those quests to be available. That includes not being further ahead in an area of the game then those quests would be for depending on the specific quest