• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

fp donation suspension

DeletedUser

I had a FOE friend, who is friend in real life, use my lap top to check a gb status as he was unable to on his phone. Now, we are unable to put fps on each others gbs. From what I have read and been told the suspension may be lifted in time. Does anyone have an idea on what kind of time frame we are looking at?

DeletedUser112745

There’s no exact time frame and no way to guess either.

For more info, contact support.

Shad23

Emperor
contact support next time and don't use same internet sesionon next time you do that might help don't know but , does not take long when system will see him conect from an other session or an other internet conection it should do the change

DeletedUser

Thanks for those who replied. I had contacted support and read through the frequently asked questions prior to posting here. Suspension was lifted this morning. I'm estimating about 60 hours or so. Agent327 was close.

DeletedUser112745

If you were blocked cause you were using the same connection it will lift automatically after a few days when you have been using different connections again.
Now read the previous response you gave and take note of how massively different they are. Your first answer was wrong, a vague guesstimate with no helpful information as to how you reached the conclusion. ;)
Each case is unique, in some cases it can last more than a “couple” days. Support is where they need to go.

Suspension was lifted this morning.
Good to hear that and glad that everything is back to normal for you. Apologies that you experienced it, but I’m sure you understand that it does exist for a reason. Now, go and enjoy the game. :)

Agent327

Overlord
Now read the previous response you gave and take note of how massively different they are. Your first answer was wrong, a vague guesstimate with no helpful information as to how you reached the conclusion.

Like the question gave enough info in the first place.

You do know the favorite answer of Support. Let me remind you. It is "please, put it on the forum".

Now was that suspension lifted or did it expire? I am sure you can look it up.

DeletedUser99692

@Agent327 I would say that "Clear you Cache and Cookies" just about beats "Please, put it on the forum" that must be the Dutch standard answer.

Shad23

Emperor
lol suport answers are always vage to understand what they tell us you need to be able to read between lines