• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fall Event 2018 League Table - from Professional to Apprentice

DeletedUser114563

You have to definitely spend lots of money to be able to become a Star Baker.
I was 4 points away from a Start Baker, now I'm down to Apprentice level because the game just doesn't give enough of the 5 ingredients for you to progress up the league. I'll probably finish in the Apprentice League or lower :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Consider if you go for the prizes behind the cake or for the stars in a resource efficient fashion regardless the prizes.
I went for the last one on my sub world and I’ve spend my ingredients equally.

Edit Why would you want to be a star baker?

Agent327

Overlord
You have to definitely spend lots of money to be able to become a Star Baker.
I was 4 points away from a Start Baker, now I'm down to Apprentice level because the game just doesn't give enough of the 5 ingredients for you to progress up the league. I'll probably finish in the Apprentice League or lower :(

It does not take losts of money. All it takes is a smart strategy and maybe a little money, but if you are a active there is a chance you do not have to spend any money at all.

Could be a childhood dream. He probably had a little kitchen with an oven and baking tools.

DeletedUser114563

I'm currently in the middle of professional league and have definitely not spent any diamonds
That's good, wish all the best with the Event :)
I was too, 4 points away from the Star Baker also without spending any diamonds, but that was last week.

Dead-Eye

General
I am in apprentice league and have spent 60. I dunno where I will finish and don't much care. I wanted 1 windmill, and a few rouge shrink kits along with the other assorted prizes that you get from these events. I will not spend money on this as I am a happy chappie thus far.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Consider if you go for the prizes behind the cake or for the stars in a resource efficient fashion regardless the prizes.
I went for the last one on my sub world and I’ve spend my ingredients equally.

So. Much. This!

I haven't checked my league yet, but earlier today I spent a total of 51 ingredients from a 'beginning' ingredient total of 25/21/16/22/19, and am now at 10/12/10/10/10 for my remaining totals.
And I still nabbed 4 or 5 more cider mill upgrades, so I'll be able to plant 2 fully upgraded mills!:D

This event it's a much better pay-off to ignore the daily special % odds, and just try to spend as evenly as possible...
From lurking on beta forums, I know a good deal of people there just spent willy-nilly, and ended up with 12-15+ ingredients left over they couldn't spend as they were out of 2-3, and would have been "forced" into spending diamonds to continue baking. :P

DeletedUser111934

I have been very pleased with this event. While I have not managed to get an upgrade for last year's CIder Mill I do have a Prosperous Mill of Fall. I have won enough One Up/Renovation Kits to upgrade my Halls of Fame to my current age and I have also won other useful prizes. I also only have 3 quests left to finish the entire event.

DeletedUser111359

Halls of Fame? ouch! I can think of a lot of things I'd use Reno/One Up's on first.

DeletedUser111359

Star baker requirement:182☆
My score:301☆
Diamonds spent:0

If you've picked up more than 2x the # of ingredients of the average player that completes the questline without spending any diamonds at all, then you have been lucky on a scale that is simply impossible to believe frankly.

DeletedUser113901

Here on en server we are lucky to have the reply thread. Why not use it?

Dead-Eye

General
I just need chocolate. I can't do anything without it. I was a professional, now just an apprentice. This kinda sucks. That said, I got me a windmill, an upgrade to my cider mill, a pond and I think I got a SOK too so I am a happy chappy.