• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can not infiltrate no more sectors

DeletedUser99580

Very simply put I have completed all the sectors including VF. Now I get a quest telling me to infiltrate 5 sectors.

Before you say abort there is no abort ability on this one.

Can one of the mods please assist me.

Thank You

DeletedUser97166

Very simply put I have completed all the sectors including VF. Now I get a quest telling me to infiltrate 5 sectors.

Before you say abort there is no abort ability on this one.

Can one of the mods please assist me.

Thank You
If you had completed everything on every map then this quest should have auto completed.

If you have checked there is not a single sector undone in all age I would suggest contacting support and they will look into this for you.

DeletedUser99580

I have on sector left that I am going to need some more muscle for but it has already been infiltrated. I would have thought that also considering that i infiltrated almost all sectors. But it seems to want fresh blood.

Agent327

Overlord
I have on sector left that I am going to need some more muscle for but it has already been infiltrated. I would have thought that also considering that i infiltrated almost all sectors. But it seems to want fresh blood.

Conquerring that sector will also complete that infiltrate quest, unless yuou have another sector left somewhere else and you can still infiltrate 5 sectors.

Basically, you have not completed all sectors as you claim.