• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Additional Ways of Buying Forge Points

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser110531

I think bulk buy has already been suggested several times. although forge points for medals could be good, medals are only really used for expansions and GE turns.

Agent327

Overlord
although forge points for medals could be good, medals are only really used for expansions and GE turns.

That's on

What not to suggest:

Trading of items other than Goods (this is simply too open to abuse, and is potentially a breach of our game rules).

Emberguard

Legend
um, is that meant as in trading to other players? Or swapping an item with inno games? (@agent)

Given the rules of the game say not to be a push account to other players, I'd be inclined to believe they meant person to person trading rather then using something to buy from inno

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
um, is that meant as in trading to other players? Or swapping an item with inno games? (@agent)

Given the rules of the game say not to be a push account to other players, I'd be inclined to believe they meant person to person trading rather then using something to buy from inno

How about "Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it."

Emberguard

Legend
It's a "spirit of the game" thing, not a legalistic thing. If we take that sentence literally instead of how it was intended you'd never ever get a idea. You might as well delete the whole forum if we're going to interpret it in that manner as any changes that doesn't take away your income more then it gives back would make you richer by definition

That rule is there only to say don't game the system.

Agent327

Overlord
It's a "spirit of the game" thing, not a legalistic thing. If we take that sentence literally instead of how it was intended you'd never ever get a idea. You might as well delete the whole forum if we're going to interpret it in that manner as any changes that doesn't take away your income more then it gives back would make you richer by definition

That rule is there only to say don't game the system.

So how many medals should a fp cost do you think?

Agent327

Overlord
We are not forced to spend fp's. We still have plenty of opportunities to stock up. If you think buying fp's with medals is an insignificant aspect, why did you bring it up?

If buying fp's with medals will be used in the future it will mean that every player with a high Arc can start buying fp's like crazy and can make a big boost on his/her GB's. Next thing players will be crying aabout the balance of the game again.

DeletedUser99692

Hey Guys can we stop shouting at one another we can all read Caps are unnecessary.

Galladhorn

Monarch
QUOTE:
The idea is NOT about medals for fp's - the medals were an after thought, just seconds before I uploaded the pic, so i added it.

• coins for 50fp
  • coins for 100fp
  • diamonds for 50fp
_______

In any case....

FP´s for Medals could become a issue in regard to already very high leveled players.
The Medals stockpile in millions for some players, since at some point "Medal" expansions end.

I´m not that high ranked and I have +1 Million Medals right now, due to the above mentioned.

Agent327

Overlord
...& still failing...the "insignificant aspect" was just putting the medal part in the idea. As I pointed out in the 1st post & other posts, the idea was making the 1fp - which is the ONLY amount we can buy with coins and increasing that to a more suitable size...
I didn't bring it up - everyone else kept bringing it up & nobody actually read that it was an "insignificant aspect" of the idea...
That's why I removed it from the idea - so people wouldn't obsess over it.

If you didn't bring it up, you could not have removed it, so you did bring it up.

Maybe you should have used Caps to see it better.

DeletedUser114191

i say a good idea how it comes about though im not sure. Remember the game has to be general for everyone those at the bottom and those at the top. i think both the coin and the medals might be ok