• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Most underrated GBs

Emberguard

Legend
What about the players in Rugnir? None of the players there can built an Arc yet.
Wrong, mrbombo has the arc (won from the weekly forum competition and used diamonds for the goods)

That being said - the lack of arcs means it's a far more even playing field. Which is a good thing in some respects.

And really it's not necessary to have an arc. The observatory is a great GB in its own right due to the low goods requirement and is a welcome addition to any guild, especially the smaller ones.

Greywolf

Sergeant
Wrong, mrbombo has the arc (won from the weekly forum competition and used diamonds for the goods)

That being said - the lack of arcs means it's a far more even playing field. Which is a good thing in some respects.

And really it's not necessary to have an arc. The observatory is a great GB in its own right due to the low goods requirement and is a welcome addition to any guild, especially the smaller ones.

Only checked out the top players in Rugnir to see their progress and took a peek at the top GB's. The most advanced player is in Tomorrow era, so assumed that there wasn't an Arc in Rugnir yet. Never crossed my mind to check whether someone won some Arc BP's from a forum competition, silly me :lol:

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Well no, you don't need it to succeed, you need it to have rapid growth and if you're amongst others with high arcs to counter their arcs.

If you want to go past L10 on any GB you need a full set of BP for each and every level, enjoy attempting to acquire them without the bonus from a high level Arc.
Far too many weak account in the high eras, only way to prevent yourself from being one is through a L80 Arc or lots and lots of diamonds, by way of RL cash.

DeletedUser110531

If you want to go past L10 on any GB you need a full set of BP for each and every level, enjoy attempting to acquire them without the bonus from a high level Arc.
Far too many weak account in the high eras, only way to prevent yourself from being one is through a L80 Arc or lots and lots of diamonds, by way of RL cash.
I'm in the Arctic Future and none of my GB's are over level 8. I feel like I am progressing just fine.

DeletedUser112892

You said to succeed at the game you need a arc. You don't need to have GBs above lvl 10 to succeed, it's just recommended as that allows you to grow faster in whatever area that GB produces.
Raise Arc to 80 and you will be able to raise other GBs beyond lvl 10 much faster.

DeletedUser653

Seeing a lot of the posts above i will change my vote to the ARC, the reason i did not vote the ARC intially was that its not underrated adn everyone understands its a massive Game changer GB like the Traz was and as such every understands its very very important if you want to progress fast, or fight in GvG etc etc.
Amazed that so many do not understand how big a change the ARC makes to a players game and city

Emberguard

Legend
Oh I know the change it makes and I absolutely love my arc. Totally recommend it to anyone and I don't know of anyone that doesn't know the value of the Arc.

The debate wasn't whether it's useful or a game changer. The debate was whether it's necessary to succeed in the game. Succeeding isn't doing things the most efficient or effective way, it's simply being in a position where you're able to keep up with your costs and advance in the game if you wish to do so.

DeletedUser653

Oh I know the change it makes and I absolutely love my arc. Totally recommend it to anyone and I don't know of anyone that doesn't know the value of the Arc.

The debate wasn't whether it's useful or a game changer. The debate was whether it's necessary to succeed in the game. Succeeding isn't doing things the most efficient or effective way, it's simply being in a position where you're able to keep up with your costs and advance in the game if you wish to do so.

Nope the OP did not say that at all and to refresh memories

I found it interesting to start a thread of this type, and I wanted to hear your opinions.
So, in your opinion, what is the most underrated GB and why?
.......... [/SPOILER]

Emberguard

Legend
I know what the OP said, that wasn't the debate. In regards to the OP it was the Observatory that was being discussed as a underrated GB, in regards to the debate it was whether the Arc is necessary to succeed

Agent327

Overlord
So basically you were off-topic, cause the OP just wants you to name the GB and why. Nowhere he is asking you to start a discussion.