• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

CE units advice

Havik79

Corporal
Just moved to CE yesterday and noticed the changes with units, like missile has 1 use, but can hit extra units, and just wondering if I need to change my tactics at all.

So level 1 and 2 GE, and map, use 2 tanks, 2 art, 4 rogues, level 3 and if we need 4 is negotiating.

PVP 2 tanks 6 rogues.

Defending army, 2 fast, 2 tanks, 2 art, 2 range.

If it matters.
Attacking, 114% attack, 75% defence.
Defence 75%.

10% tavern boost level 1, otherwise 20%, still debating pirate or trader ship.

DeletedUser109475

2x AA
2x Champs
4x Rogues

175% Attack, 110% def. GE level 1 done with zero losses and no units swapped out for healing, level 2 at a cost of 2 rogues and swapped out three units to heal after 10 encounters.

Artillery is a waste of time in my book save for deleting when a quest asks for it.

DeletedUser109475

Just seems a better survival rate that way for me, with a lower tavern boost added I can one hit kill with a CE Champ but a heavy doesn't quite manage it. Not sure why as stats are the same.

Havik79

Corporal
Yeah but what if your lazy and just do 8 fights a day with auto battle, and what about pvp.

Can I also ask why 8 choppers and not 1 with 7 rogues?.

Just finding it a bit odd after doing some map yesterday as my pomo units of 2 tanks 2 art 4 rogue, fighting on a section on the ME map got defeated in the second fight, but yet 2 tanks 2 art 4 rogue of CE got wiped in the first round.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Yeah but what if your lazy and just do 8 fights a day with auto battle, and what about pvp.

Can I also ask why 8 choppers and not 1 with 7 rogues?.

Just finding it a bit odd after doing some map yesterday as my pomo units of 2 tanks 2 art 4 rogue, fighting on a section on the ME map got defeated in the second fight, but yet 2 tanks 2 art 4 rogue of CE got wiped in the first round.
You can still auto with 1AAV+7Rogue to some extent. You have to ensure your AAV doesn't rush forward on its first turn (and also occasionally second turn if enemy also has Contact troops) and then hit the auto button to finish the fight,

You use the 8 choppers for enemies with at least three, if not four, or more Artillery units. The Artillery units can't hit the choppers and you should be able to two-hit-kill the remaining enemies before they even get a shot in.

You don't use Rogues on the campaign/continent map! I've managed to fight my way to the AF Part 3 map thus far fighting with 8 CE Champs.

Havik79

Corporal
Really, huh, I have been using 2x tanks 2x art 4 rogues on map and it worked gang busters.

I usually just use auto and hope my kranken does the job.