• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Artillery not ignoring flying units

DeletedUser102348

• World: Jaims
  • Browser and Version: Firefox/56.0
  • Overview of the bug: Artillery are able to hit flying units it is meant to ignore.
  • Screenshots: n/a
  • How often this occurs: 10/10
  • Urgency: game-changing/game-breaking
  • Preventative Actions: none
  • Summary: Artillery unit targeting my standing armies flying units, Rail Gun hitting CE Attack helicopter, and FE Drone Swarm
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

DeletedUser96901

it is not a bug it is a feature
rail gun ignores defense skills
this includes flying

DeletedUser111866

BTW, a railgun hitting a drone swarm should do exact 1 damage, as you can't nail more than 1 bird with one stone, no matter how fast it flies.

Agent327

Overlord
Then they should re-phrase the tool tips to indicate that, because at the moment it is misleading.

No it isn't. It works as it should. It can not be hit by any other artillery but the railgun. You should look at the tooltip of the railgun.

Tooltip of the Hover also doesn't say that it does not apply against units ignoring stealth.

DeletedUser104881

The Rail Gun has the Power Shot ability which ignores defensive skills and terrain. I have classed this as not a bug, but thanks for posting.