• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trading Guilds in Arvahall

ps99

Private
I would like to know if anyone can recommend an active Trading Guild in Arvahall. I am in a Guild but Trading ( esp in Tomorrow ) appears moribund with fair trades sitting there unanswered.

I am happy to chip in with GE but not fussed about GvG

DeletedUser114344

Sorry for the late reply, ps99. I only just now saw this. I recently (early May, 2018) founded a small (so far) guild on Arvahall. Most of my guildmates are active in the market, and I personally routinely trade several hundred goods there every day. Because we're a new guild, our 7 members are at the lower end of the tech tree (LMA and below). We don't recognize so-called "Fair Trade" rules that other guilds impose on their members, because we WANT our members to make a profit. :-) The only complaint I've had so far was that many of my trades were "microscopic" (2:1, for example), but I've improved my prices so that I'm always trading in multiples of 10. I operate an auto-join guild and offer a choice between temporary and permanent membership, so I often have players join for a few days to take advantage of our great deals without shelling out the 1FP surcharge non-guildmates are forced to pay. The only requirement for permanent membership is active participation in the GE: two successful encounters a week at a minimum. As the first two encounters are ridiculously easy, it should only take 5-10 minutes of your time every week. Each Tuesday, just before the new GE starts, I boot the temporary members and close the guild doors. As soon as the GE starts, I set the guild back to auto-join. This keeps the cost of the higher levels of the GE down for the permanent members. If you're interested, please pop in for a trial membership. The name of the guild is:

FREE TRADE! Join us!

I've had over five years of experience in FoE trading, and have posted lessons in our guild forum for different methods of pricing goods. I also offer MS Excel spreadsheets you can download from my Dropbox that greatly streamline the market analysis and pricing process. Not to brag, but close to 100% of my offers are accepted before they expire, and I make hella profits. :-)

Hope to see you soon, dude!