• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #63 2018-07-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

It needs goods from that era, which isn't too easy to get.
Bronze age vs VF - sure, not easy to get. Still, ASAP has "possible" in it, so when it's possible and you rely on army, go build it, get BPs, trade for goods and/or use DT, then play the GB.

DeletedUser112892

For me, TA is overpriced. I am in HMA and TA bonus would definitely not be worth spent FPs for goods and hunting BPs.
However, currently highest age GBs I am interested in are Kraken and Atlantis Museum.

DeletedUser112892

There comes a point when that becomes the cheapest option to gain extra attack/ defense.
And that point is when you are in VF :P
Okay, maybe 1-2 eras lower too, but you know my point :D
I need Kraken for that instant kill and Atlantis Museum for double plunder. Zeus, CoA and CdM are pretty much enough for me.

Emberguard

Legend
Any BPs to grab, huh?
well if next week gets e a full set of BPs……. then terra cotta army it is :D

For me, TA is overpriced. I am in HMA and TA bonus would definitely not be worth spent FPs for goods and hunting BPs.
However, currently highest age GBs I am interested in are Kraken and Atlantis Museum.
It isn't just attacking army though. It's both attacking and your city defending army which makes it the most efficient space as far as attack/defence goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.