• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Virtual Future - Part 1

Decoder

Warrant Officer
https://prnt.sc/k6nnpl
and i am puzzled why INNO feels that they MUST release unpolished new era (after weeks on Beta) and promise to "fix" well known bugs next update (who knows when) instead of just taking it's time and release a nicely done new era. Are your bosses pushing you to release a.s.a.p. in order for them to make more money for their summer vacations? You guys just love getting angry feedbacks when game problems keep piling up ;)

this is what they always did, why change now?

DeletedUser9695

Does anyone know at what time the new upgrade will be launched?

DeletedUser96901

they really screwed up the nonbirthday party

4 ****ing clicks instead of the previous 1 (pay)
2 for each. then 2 confirmations because that is bugged and appears every time even after clicking: not again.

that sucks

@mod
thanks for editing

It's here and CF rewards are still bugged?!
who cares it is only a display but
you get what you should get

DeletedUser113361

duh--- I think I must be dense but I can't find this world or the Oceanic one ' help please.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Nice to see the the Kraken has been rendered useless whilst fighting on the continent map. As if that wasn't bad enough, the turns available from the Kraken decrease by one after each battle.

EDIT: it just worked now but the % seems way off

Last edited:

DeletedUser100162

Nobody knows by chance the number of Virtual Future
Have less than 42 people available

Galladhorn

Monarch
Will just join in expressing how happy I am to see the actual new era! :) FE was always about seeing my city progress through the ages to me, I'm glas we are moving forward and really hope that we are not going to be dead stuck for 8 parts as some people suggest :)

I think it is safe to expect the VF to be around for quite a while – New units, new buildings, designs, balancing and the production of it all takes time. Secondary the HTML5 have to be adressed onwards.

What I do hope to see is variations within the theme – Blade Runner, the Fifth Element among others are examples of Mixed Future Themes where the old gets mixed with the new. Also plenty of comics exists where the concepts are mixed up. So if the Devs dare they will challange them self and not stay in only the Aisian Inpired Theme, but draw inspiration from more sources in history and fiction – At least that is what I see as the strenght of the Virtual Future Concept – a way to make the theme last for a longer period of time wihout having to be strecthed the same way as with OF.

Last edited:

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
The thing that strikes me is how much of the VF map is taken up by part 1. I'm guessing that VF will use the whole of the new map area eventually - then what, I wonder?

DeletedUser112892

I am wondering how big profit did Inno make from those players who spent diamonds for full sets of goods and BPs for TA :) In Langendorn, there are at least 20 players that have TA, 10 of them have TA lvl 10+

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Someone in my guild spent £94 just to get the goods, so they must be raking it in!

You'd think Inno would release some more attractive GBs to increase their income, instead of some of the pointless happy/medal GBs we've been getting recently.

Agent327

Overlord
I am wondering how big profit did Inno make from those players who spent diamonds for full sets of goods and BPs for TA :) In Langendorn, there are at least 20 players that have TA, 10 of them have TA lvl 10+

Some might have done it without spending money. I collected the BP's by donating extra in the TA of others and collected the goods by doing recurring quests all day.

DeletedUser112892

Some might have done it without spending money. I collected the BP's by donating extra in the TA of others and collected the goods by doing recurring quests all day.
Yeah, but there are players in lower ages owning TA already. I don't think majority of them traded FPs for goods. Also, there are guys who already had 20+ lvl of TA first day it was out.

DeletedUser106685

People with a high Arc would have saved up at least 20,000 in FP packs so they could jump to level 60 on the first day.
This is very much possible without spending diamonds.

DeletedUser111866

People with a high Arc would have saved up at least 20,000 in FP packs so they could jump to level 60 on the first day.
This is very much possible without spending diamonds.
Raising a TA - yes, possible. Building a TA - I don't believe, unless there was a goods cow with a very high CF that moved up to VF and UBQ'd goods for them (and it happened that you need less levels in CF to have infinite UBQs than in OF, which might be).

DeletedUser106685

Yes, very much impossible to get so many goods and blueprints on the first day of release without diamonds.

Oh no wait...

ffffffffffffff.png