• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Will Baroque Garden Buildings Become A Set ?

Dead-Eye

General
That would be nice though if it was to be the case something should have been said in advance. Some I did not bother with a idid not feel the rewards were worth the effort.

DeletedUser114563

In my Arvahaal world I have 8 of the above items and they are all very usefull :)

I would definitely put another 3 in if I had the space :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
That would be nice though if it was to be the case something should have been said in advance. Some I did not bother with a idid not feel the rewards were worth the effort.
Same here...
I usually just ignore any HQL that turns around and demands C-map progress w/0 alt options, especially considering that at least half of those buildings are pretty mediocre at best.

Then you get the real genuine dumpster fires such as The Pavilion and (on the beta test version) the Genghis Khan building.