• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [49011] New contribution rewards popup has wrong info

DeletedUser720

• World: EN12
  • Browser and Version: Chrome latest
  • Overview of the bug: You introduced the new GB contribution rewards popup which tells you your reward based on your arc level. My arc recently leveled to 61 (meaning 80.5% boost). On an arc level 35 -> 36, the first place rewards 525 FPs, meaning the 80.5% boost is 422.625 (so 423 FPs), but the popup only shows 420 FPs. Similarly the medal amount is also wrong (it shows for 80% not 80.5%). I did do a hard refresh of the browser.
  • Urgency: Minor
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator: