• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #54 2018-05-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Yes, hood change is every 2 weeks normally, except when there is an event on which requires neighbourhood participation/cooperation.

And with that, this week's competition is closed. Results will as usual be announced tomorrow :)

DeletedUser

What I mean is that even when I'm playing on my Android tablet, I only see the theater on Beta (where it's expected) and on Houndsmoor (where I wasn't expecting to see it). I don't see it on any worlds on the PC and I also don't see it on the app on, for example, Parkog or Noarsil. Just wondering if maybe Inno picked a world or two to try it out on in addition to Beta. Do any app players see it anywhere else?

I don't see it on H on app

Amy should have this week done in 10 minutes lol

Iwateguy

Major-General
Speaking of the Maharaja's Palace set, it seems the description doesn't make it quite clear (to me). If I put down a palace and it touches 4 other buildings in the set, I can get 5 extra forge points a day. What I'm not sure about is whether each separate building has to be different from all the others. I understand, for example, that I could group 4 Eastern Towers together but I wouldn't get any kind of bonus because they're all the same building. However, if I put those 4 towers up against a palace, would the palace register them as 4 touches or only 1 touch?

Galladhorn

Monarch
Speaking of the Maharaja's Palace set, it seems the description doesn't make it quite clear (to me). If I put down a palace and it touches 4 other buildings in the set, I can get 5 extra forge points a day. What I'm not sure about is whether each separate building has to be different from all the others. I understand, for example, that I could group 4 Eastern Towers together but I wouldn't get any kind of bonus because they're all the same building. However, if I put those 4 towers up against a palace, would the palace register them as 4 touches or only 1 touch?

You need 4 different side buildings to get the full payout of the Palace.

You can then repeat this in either direction adding another Palace, then 2 different Side buidings to whatever you but in between the two Palaces and so forth.
Advice it not to put up a Palace before you got the full set, and that also goes for the next Palace extention etc..

Keep in mind that the Towers as well as one of the other side buildings needs to be connected to a road,
only one side building does no need connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.