• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

VICTORY TOWERS/WATCH TOWERS

• Thread starter DeletedUser113084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113084

i have placed way to many victory towers on my world leaving no much room for building getting rid of them not a option need the medals i have about 73 victory tower and more in inventory i was wondering if were could get some sort of other building maybe 4 by 4 to add the victory tower to it to save space in the world cause a lot of people make that same some of mistake and leave no space to build extra resource buildings almost stalling too continue playing as you may know take a lot of space up in the long run not to sure what others players may think of this?

Agent327

Overlord
Everybody has a problem with space. It's what the game is about. You need to solve it yourself, not ask for a solution.

Emberguard

Legend
Well there is a solution, it's called re-prioritise what you want to have in your city.

that being said it would be nice for watchtowers/ritual flames and victory towers if there was a way to dump them all somewhere without them taking more space. Not necessary, but still nice.

Agent327

Overlord
that being said it would be nice for watchtowers/ritual flames and victory towers if there was a way to dump them all somewhere without them taking more space. Not necessary, but still nice.

Same goes for diamonds from my Town Hall instead of fp's.

Purpose of the game is to make do with what you get. Not to ask for solutions so play will be much easier. It is supposed to be a challenge.

DeletedUser113084

Same goes for diamonds from my Town Hall instead of fp's.

Purpose of the game is to make do with what you get. Not to ask for solutions so play will be much easier. It is supposed to be a challenge.

not much of a challenge it's pay to win

Galladhorn

Monarch
Something similar har been proposed not so long ago with a GB to collect Vicotry and Watchtowers. (Could not find it right now, sorry).

– In any case you will have to adjust your city as you progress – Space is the main challenge of this game and most players never has space enough to place everything that they would like to. Other players leaves space open and theirby looses out on rewards, ranking points, coins supplies etc.

If you want to maintain a lot of passive medal income you should keep your Victory towers – Else you should aim for winning buildings that has a high payout of daily Medals like e.g. the "Caravansary" – Several of the latest Cherry blossom buildings offers daily medals and many others too – Win some of those and remove Victory Towers accordingly.

I would though not advice going for any of the GB´s that offers Medals, at least not choose them for medals first. The Current GB´s that offer Medals in the combo are far far behind the new Event rewards buildings in medal payout and will need a significant amount of FP investments to become worth it.

Last but not least, FoE is a long term based game and there is trickery and traps invovled for the players not paying attention.

– City planning. How to place expansions the best way and how to avoid using too many roads, particular double lane roads.
– Tech Tree Planning. How to prepare for entering a new Era without stalling.
– Killing your darlings. Knowing when to eleiminate buildings that no longer supports your gameplay, Era or level.
– Great Buildings. Knowing what GB´s to choose and which GB´s that are not worth it.
– Fighting Units. Knowing which units and unit combos works best for various Era´s; PvP, GE, Expansion Map and GvG does not work in the exact same ways.
– Play Style. At some point decide what kind of player you are: Fighter, Balanced, Trade/Farmer/support – all play styles requires adjustments to be working well.

DeletedUser96901

only if this applies to all buildings

I have 60 tribal squares in my inventory

DeletedUser110117

My good buddy Gwillim proposed the idea of the new GBs to hold victory towers and ritual flames and watch towers so for those of you wanting the idea go give it a +1 already. Gwillim just hit level 80 on his Arc and got rid of all his victory towers, but I still believe in the idea.

DeletedUser111907

Still believe the idea is sound and only took my Towers out as no other option currently available to me and now with my Arc at lvl 80 im able to gain the required medals (only 4 expansions left to get) using that and my other GB's, but victory towers I still feel are important in earlier era's and a way of stacking them in a GB would be well received I think.

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/great-buildings-flame-tower-gbs.34493/

Galladhorn

Monarch
My good buddy Gwillim proposed the idea of the new GBs to hold victory towers and ritual flames and watch towers so for those of you wanting the idea go give it a +1 already. Gwillim just hit level 80 on his Arc and got rid of all his victory towers, but I still believe in the idea.

If that does not work out, then I have another idea in this direction cooking, but currently not time to work it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.