• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Mantis' Poison not Cleaned between Battles

• Thread starter DeletedUser14881
  • Start date

DeletedUser14881

Never happened before, but right now I picked two of my Sub-cruisers to fight Guild Expeditions and one of them started the battle already poisoned.

sHNbkhO.png

As you can see the only Mantis in opponent's army is too far from me and full health which means it didn't even touch me yet, case in which I would have retaliated.

If this is intended for units not getting "cured" like they regenerate"Health", I believe the poisoned status should appear in Army Selection window. But if it's a bug, it should be fixed asap because, at least for me, a casual player with not so great attacking GBs and/or not so many units (I more like a goods' producer) this is very serious on GE III and onward.

Fortunately, I won the match ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Galladhorn

Monarch
Poisioned at battlestart (PvP)

This morning I got attacked from neigborhood, but several of my units where already poisioned before any contact between the units had happnend.

I figure this must be about the same type of problem as described above by Keizall Dovoah Kriid.

Certainly something that needs fixing! ASAP.

- Arvahall, player attacking currently rank: #56.
- Arvahall, My ingame playnamer is the same "Galladhorn". currently rank: #240

FoE_Posionsbug_Screenshot_2017-10-09_at_11.04.31_AM_small_v01_GH.jpg

Galladhorn

Monarch
Hi Again, I can report that another player from our guild has experienced the same issue; He wrote in our local thread on the subject:

"All my 8 units were poisoned at the start of a battle against 8 mantary inone battle.
J"

(He is a very active player and participate in PvP weekly)

DeletedUser105603

I was attacked by player PACHKO with 8 mantary and each of my units were poisoned. Unfortunately I am not being allowed to upload a screen shot.
J

DeletedUser104881

This has been forwarded and is a display issue only showing the units as having been poisoned before attack.

DeletedUser14881

I don't think it's just a display issue 'cause at least in my scenario I was poisoned and that unit was destroyed 50% faster than usual because it had 50% less... argh, fine, "health"... I don't know a better word :p

DeletedUser11500

I am currently having the same issue with my defending armies. Unable to upload screenshot for some reason.

DeletedUser111866

Whoever plays app and can't upload screenshots, get a photo editor and re-export the screenshot (open it and save elsewhere, or "export" if there's an option) - it'll make it smaller by a margin without seriously dropping its quality, then upload the exported file.