• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: World War Map ....

• Thread starter DeletedUser112480
  • Start date

DeletedUser112480

Dear Friends,

Actually I Don't know what to call this issue but I will leave it for the experts,

My issue regarding the Continent map that I already acquired a section and asked to infiltrate another two, till now everything is cool, but when I returned to the story I found a request to acquire three sectors of a region that is not even appear in my map and not been infiltrated and that caused me a lot of troubles because its connected to the new carnival event and I can not solve each one of them unless I solve the other.

The Story Request :
Acquire 3 sectors of Mons Suiry

The Carnival Event :
Infiltrate 2 Sectors

Hope I Can Get Some Help

Best Wishes

DeletedUser96901

is it normal to acquire a sector that not yet shown on your map ?
not normal but can happen

similar to: scout province xy
and that is not the next province

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hi Husco, Test Ament is correct. Both for the story quest and for the Carnival Event (if you have no sectors left to acquire in any open ptovince) you will need to send your scout to discover a new province first, before you can proceed with the quests. For the Carnival quest, any sectors will do, if you still have some available to you without scouting a new province