• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings Limit Great buildings level

• Thread starter DeletedUser108842
  • Start date

DeletedUser16126

The problem is that the inno developpers do not understand how a real exponential curve needs to look like...
If they would just implement the number of FP's needed per level as Level^2,5 then the issue of the GB pushing will quickly die.
But they don't have the balls to change it...

The Tominator

Sergeant
well the real reason was because all gbs are uncapped and inno wanted us to find more fp to help build our lvls up thats y we keep constantly getting these fp buildings in our events
so we need these rewards from lvl30/70 to help us along.. now go sit somewhere in a corner and behave...or go moan about gvg

DeletedUser9756

Do not support this proposal.

We do not need limits on great building levels. If you put work into your great buildings they will work for you. It is knowing which great buildings require attention. I have seen many players focus on unimportant great buildings at the moment then wondering why they are not powerful.

Even if we put a cap there are still going to be overpowered players. Anyone with tons of shrines of knowledge and Terrance farms would be in this category. They would still dominate the servers, at least having the options to level up past 10 gives smart players a chance against them.

DeletedUser99438

What is the point of playing a limited game, with no prospect of further growth after a certain level?

It's actually very difficult and extremely time consuming to grow large GBs, so why penalise players who are willing to play the hard game because some of you want everything handed to you on a plate? Games are not supposed to be easy, they are meant to be a challenge and no matter the structure of the game, there will always be someone who figures out how to get ahead of the rest. If you aren't that person now, with arcs and unlimited levels, you most certainly won't be that person without them either!

Unlimited levels and the Arc in particular revolutionised this game, imho. It has a much faster, more exciting tone. Addiitonally, it affords smaller players the opportunity of bigger players in advancement, something they never had before the Arc and unlimited levels of GBs. It also creates a need for more team based play, this in my view is a positive thing. If you know how to play the game to the better advantage, and are willing to put the effort, these things will assist you. If you aren't willing..... even limited buildings will NOT assist you.

So it seems to me what you are proposing here is that ... you will have everyone hindered + yourself, just because you can't/won't put the effort in that's needed to get ahead. In my view, it's a case of "I can't do it, so I don't want anyone else to either" !

DeletedUser109227

So, LIMIT GB levels because I can't get there fast enough? Limit people to get big because I am little?
Limit people from winning something because I never win? which one is it? :)

DeletedUser99438

@Shade666 @electricrainbows

Do you think there is a reason this has been archived and there has not been a reaction for close to two years?

Aw I put on my best dress too and now you are telling me I'm late to the party haha

I just clicked a link from the main page buddy, I had no idea what forum it was on. I don't really understand the layout of this forum tbh, it's very badly organised. But all the same I'm really glad to hear that :)