• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Treasure Hunt Indicator

DeletedUser111561

I know it's not very crucial thing, but still it would be nice thing to have. Almost every day I forgot to restart TH, if not at the last level, because there is a green indicator when I can move on, but when it's over moving on and I need to restart there is nothing and most of the times I forget about it. If there would be similar but red indicator when you need to restart it would be far easier to remember and do so... :)

DeletedUser110615

From what I know, it was like that when it was introduced and changed because many people didn't want to do it at all and thus the green tick was annoying to them (5 min, 15 min and 1 hour collections are pretty useless). That said, unless they changed their minds, Inno is probably getting rid of Treasure Hunt soonish.

DeletedUser96901

treasure hunt will be removed from the game when they release the daily challenges

DeletedUser110255

It is the most pointless feature of this game. Its only purpose is to keep players on for extended periods of time (although this is a sneeky business method ive seen used not just for games)

DeletedUser111867

Are they letting everyone do the newbie daily challenges? That's great news for the pond dwellers making their way up the ladder like me. Will help level the playing field too to a degree; a friend of mine before they quit the game got several shrines of wisdom.....champion retreats.....a rogue hideout and other useful stuff.

Mandelynn

Corporal
No no no, Treasure Hunt has provided me with countless fp packs, big and small so its not useless to me. 145 10 fp packs in inventory due to it and want more.
They have taken it away on the EN server however sighting now that mobile as access to all game features, its no longer needed so I'm sure its just a matter of time here.
Seems to me the powers that be would want to see us log in more often. I don't use the Daily Challenge as it usually requires me to push forward on the world map or tree. Treasure Hunt doesn't force me to for a chance at anything which I love.
I'm tired of being forced forward when I'm not nearly ready in ages or just pain don't want to.

I hope they elect to keep it for a long time on the US side.

DeletedUser112745

I don't use the Daily Challenge as it usually requires me to push forward on the world map or tree.

To avoid getting missions to acquire sectors, simply don’t have any areas on your map scouted.

I’ve never seen a daily mission forcing you to research a technology, that I can recall. Only past event missions, but now those offer you two options, usually a choice of either research a tech or donate to the guild treasury.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
To avoid getting missions to acquire sectors, simply don’t have any areas on your map scouted.

I’ve never seen a daily mission forcing you to research a technology, that I can recall. Only past event missions, but now those offer you two options, usually a choice of either research a tech or donate to the guild treasury.
Resets the clocks for the 100th time today alone...

God damn we need that info stickied. -_-