• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #24 2017-10-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111351

At least a few hours to go still. I'm never actually online when they start so I couldn't say the exact time.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Whenever they're ready to release it! It tends to be anywhere between 0800-1300hrs UK time from all previous events.

DeletedUser110179

The 3rd Playground didn't have a spot, so I dropped that in the middle (it only has one connection but happiness is not really a problem .. I might replace it with a SoK later.
Lol ... that won't be possible since SoK need road access.

The beauty of the Indian Palace set is that 2 of the pieces don't need road access at all ... inviting a wealth of space saving opportunities.

DeletedUser111866

Haha, they how have BATS flying over the town instead of whatever birds there were before! Funny :)

DeletedUser110179

Proposal: Disable plundering and being plundered permanently in the settings.
New York has half the population density of Paris ... New Yorkers choosing to live in the suburbs
(mostly because of crime ... 10 times higher than London).

In Europe, the rich live in the city center (historically shorter walking distances) while in America the wealthy live outside of cities
(historical availability of transport). Some older hotels in Europe have the best suites on lower floors (the opposite of today).

What is the best way to the Top in FoE ... pillage & plunder OR progress & development.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well done! You solved the 7th quest.
Now collect your reward, and then solve the rest!"

Is that really Jack's best?
It lacks both verve and zest.
This man should surely take a rest,
for as a poet he is just a pest
and is only good as a bird's nest!

DeletedUser108047

I suppose they have to keep it simple so they can make it rhyme in all the other languages? Anyone play on a non-english server?

Status
Not open for further replies.