• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Incidents

DeletedUser4727

At long last, Incidents comes to Forge of Empires International! We hope you enjoy them, and they add something small to your gameplay :) Check out the full announcement here.

Thanks!

Richard & team

DeletedUser111589

When do inside-town incidents appear? I've been having incidents on live server for a while but not once did I see it on road or somewhere in town. Is perhaps the lack of animations to blame? (I keep then unchecked/turned off)

DeletedUser109296

ty Inno for adding even more junk to use up my RAM quicker! :(( Thankfully, so far, I've only seen them in one world... maybe that's the one I play on the "US" server.
If this is for all Ages/Eras, the 'in town' ones are not a good idea for those in PE & ME (not sure after that) as the taller buildings hide the roads. Also, there's the large GBs that hide roads. Did y'all figure those thing into where 'in town' Incidents occur? Probably not. :(

DeletedUser6065

When do inside-town incidents appear? I've been having incidents on live server for a while but not once did I see it on road or somewhere in town. Is perhaps the lack of animations to blame? (I keep then unchecked/turned off)
This has been discussed pretty often in Forum Beta. The answer is that animations are useful in locating road outages, as you will see the incident has developed with backed up traffic. Without animation, you will [most likely] miss the incident, as buildings will hide it. As near as I can tell, the Devs have pretty much ignored this concern (many, many of us have our animations off to reduce memory usage) and continue to tout a 'feature' that is pretty pointless in it's inception.
. . . . mk

DeletedUser104833

I don't know :P I'm definitely looking forward to the feature :) any source of FP is welcomed since GB levels have far more capacity for being unlocked in comparison to FP production to actually earn those levels.

DeletedUser108673

Are incidents now live?

Im yet to see any even with animations turned on

DeletedUser4727

Yes, they're live :) You should start seeing some. If not, try logging out and back in.

tashinsha

Private
Hmm, i refreshed all 3 of my worlds, and went thru the whole countryside of all my worlds and cant find any. Must be pretty elusive

DeletedUser104833

The Wiki claims that there will be at least 10 Incidents per day. Can 10 be active all at the same time or will i see at least that amount only if i clear them up fairly frequently to make "room" for more ?

DeletedUser4727

Some people wont see then until tomorrow. The daily amount resets every night, and if you were already logged in prior to activation today, it likely wont appear until tomorrow (Tuesday)

DeletedUser111589

The Wiki claims that there will be at least 10 Incidents per day. Can 10 be active all at the same time or will i see at least that amount only if i clear them up fairly frequently to make "room" for more ?

The most I had at the same time was 5 but usually it's just one at a time. As for the question, I think it would he possible to have them all at the same time, but I wouldn't recommended seeing one and logging off to wait for next one.

DeletedUser110195

Do you need animations turned on to see them? I surely hope not.

At what time does the daily timer reset? It is Tuesday now, but I still haven't seen one incident so far.

Edit: Just found my first 2 incidents!

Last edited: