• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Galileo Galilei

DeletedUser110195

Those of us who actually PLAY the game are not going to abandon GE on the off chance it is one of the quest we have yet to start! This is stupid new quest option, those of you with a memory know that the last quest took into account the # of encounters you already did. I guess even support doesn't have a memory since they told me to scout a province or wait till next GE. Use your brain next time.
If you don't expect this and plan accordingly, you have no one to blame but yourself. Every event is the same thing, the same set of quests. They change the numbers and the order, but the same quest set comes up, time after time. If you want to finish with the GE encounters option, then you need to set aside 12 encounters or wait until next Tuesday. The ONLY thing to give you automatic credit after you've already done it is scouting....and ONLY when you've scouted everything there is to scout.

To give retroactive credit for doing GE, you might as well give retroactive credit for recruiting units before the units quest came up, or produced the requisite number of timed supplies productions.

joesoap

Major-General
If you don't expect this and plan accordingly, you have no one to blame but yourself. Every event is the same thing, the same set of quests. They change the numbers and the order, but the same quest set comes up, time after time. If you want to finish with the GE encounters option, then you need to set aside 12 encounters or wait until next Tuesday. The ONLY thing to give you automatic credit after you've already done it is scouting....and ONLY when you've scouted everything there is to scout.

To give retroactive credit for doing GE, you might as well give retroactive credit for recruiting units before the units quest came up, or produced the requisite number of timed supplies productions.
thats the equivalent of saying old quests were always the same so scouting/research wouldnt have been given an alternative
if an event starts on thursday & GE starts on tuesday whats wrong with having the quest say complete 12 encounters or have level 1 completed, this accommodates players who want to put it off & also those that dont

and why compare it to recruiting units, traz gives units each & every day, thats something thats within a players control and if they miss using the collection today they can use it 2moro so less than a 24 hour delay, if you finish ge on wednesday (which is possible) you have to wait over 5 days to be able to complete the quest

DeletedUser110195

and why compare it to recruiting units, traz gives units each & every day, thats something thats within a players control and if they miss using the collection today they can use it 2moro so less than a 24 hour delay, if you finish ge on wednesday (which is possible) you have to wait over 5 days to be able to complete the quest
That is also within the player's control, to save back 12 encounters for this specifically. The last 12 encounters of level 3 would be perfect for it, that would complete both quest objectives in one shot. To give quest credit for not holding back enough to get that done this week, when the quest list is available to anyone puts the fault squarely on the person who just blasted through all of GE without giving it a second thought.

DeletedUser110195

Yes actually, you can find it on the fan wiki and their official wiki.

joesoap

Major-General
you sure about that?
i have yet to see an official questline released for any event, even on the official wiki, i look forward to you showing me this as it would be great

DeletedUser110179

Those of us who actually PLAY the game are not going to abandon GE on the off chance it is one of the quest we have yet to start! ...
Use your brain next time.
Yah, I think it left town ... I finished Level 3 of the GE (on 2 worlds) before the Event even started .

Our guild only opens Level 4 once a month which they specially did (this week) ...
but I'm still stuck until next week because you have to do 18 GE encounters (12 + 6) .
Perhaps, " stuck " is a big word ...
Galileo_Building - Sundial Spire.png

it's given me time to savour the event of a longer period of time .

That said, I'm not sure I can allow any defense buildings into the city (it lulls the citizenry into a false sense of prosperity) .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110175

900 goods!!!....I'm not exactly lacking in goods department, but isn't that a very high number...most average/good players will need at least a month to make that much!....especially since GB contributions to guild treasury (from Arc, Obs etc) are not counted...not really a good alternative to conquering a province..

DeletedUser110179

The Innotower at level 80 gives only 43,304 citizen. I do not know anyone with a high level habitat, but I would suppose something similar. By the way a tribal square would give me a bit above 700.
I am not surprized ...

Innovation Tower
gives 47 fp/d @ level 80 (making it worth levelling up even if you can't use the entire workforce) .
The Habitat gives you more mouths to feed with little return .

The Boom Strategy requires huge quantities of fps to level-up GBs quickly
(New players on EN worlds are in a catch-up phase ... they don't have the luxury of leisurely development) .

900 goods!!! ... I'm not exactly lacking in goods department, but isn't that a very high number ...
I'm the Treasurer in our guild but I haven't donated goods for a few weeks ... it'll be nice to make a big donation thanks to the event .

DeletedUser108379

900 goods!!!....I'm not exactly lacking in goods department, but isn't that a very high number...most average/good players will need at least a month to make that much!....especially since GB contributions to guild treasury (from Arc, Obs etc) are not counted...not really a good alternative to conquering a province..

Well the province I am just in would cost me 900 goods if I would buy all sectors. So I think the amount may be event too low. :P

Mandelynn

Corporal
Well the province I am just in would cost me 900 goods if I would buy all sectors. So I think the amount may be event too low. :P

I hope they don't up that. I thought 600 was way to much in the summer event. In one of my cities I just got into EMA and with just 4 goods buildings that amount wasn't possible.
I had to pick the first option but I'm so far ahead on that as it is in relation to the tree that the goods needed are way above my pay grade now.

What would be nice is if they quests were designed for the age you're in so everyone can have a shot at the events being there are so many now back to back.

I've decided to wait for only the seasonal events until I can make the goods requirement like the big kids do.

Deleted member 109369

does INNO publish the entire questlist prior to an event being released?

We don't :) Not on our official wiki, and we are not responsible for fan wiki nor can we vouch for the accuracy of whatever they put on there

DeletedUser110195

Well someone must....I know I've seen an accurate quest list of events in the past before they started. 0_o

Deleted member 109369

Someone may, but I can assure you that inno does not and therefore, anything that is published on a site isn't official :)

DeletedUser6065

' . . . or if you have the space then you could put down a military building just before you collect your traz, if doesnt have to be completely built for traz to give you units'
Not necessarily. Units generated via Alcatraz are random. If you got other buildings in town, you could get their units, but there is a preference on Alcatraz is given to RogueHides. The person who posted a query regarding the needing of units specifically stated he already had a ChampRetreat and 6 RogueHides. He's probably gonna get some amount of Rogues in the collection probably a majority. He'll need a fairly substantial Alcatraz to have a chance to gain 5 units of his age in one collection cycle. Rogues don't count in this type of quest. The only way you can count on Alcatraz giving 5 specific units (age and/or type) is to have a level 3-4 Alcatraz (minimum) and only that barracks present (connected or not) on board. No RogueHides. They're gonna screw you up.
. . . mk

DeletedUser110179

The only way you can count on Alcatraz giving 5 specific units (age and/or type) is to have a level 3-4 Alcatraz (minimum) and only that barracks present (connected or not) on board. No RogueHides. They're gonna screw you up .
. . . mk
Good point .

Funny thing is ... I did the Treasure hunt twice (won a unit once) but Alcatraz gave me 1 unit towards the event quota (on each collection) ...
eventhough I had no age-specific military buildings .

This reminded me of another thread Alcatraz: Show Provided Units ... that it would be nice to actually see what we are getting .

Alcatraz.png