• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A new World

DeletedUser110914

I've been playing FoE for several months now and am quite enjoying the game and the strategy that comes with it.
The only downside that I've found are that some players have got millions of points, and if you join the game in the beginning people from several era's above will just attack you. The newest world that is on the server is Odrorvar, but that world has been online for a bit over two years now.
Personally i would really like it to see a new world, where everyone starts of at the same level.

I don't know if this is suggested before, or if its even possible with the current servers, but I think I would be quite fun

DeletedUser653

I think your getting no replies because its question that every player knows the answer to!!
Sever A or EN1 was released 5 years ago and we are now at O you say which is 15 servers, so new ones do come out from time to time, and P world will be the next. I suggest you join P but when the new N world starts then jump into it on day 1.
I still have 10 worlds i started on but went back to 'A' EN1 and now just play on 1.

LadyHecate

Major-General
I see it as extremely unlikely that you'll see a new World released now. FoE has passed it's peak in player numbers and most Servers now have more inactive players than active ones. Consequently, as these are gradually cleaned out by Inno it makes room for new players to join those older Worlds. The latest World was released over 2 years ago which only reinforces that view.
With the recent Neighbourhood reshuffling system the vast majority, if not all, should be in the same Age/Era. Exceptions do occur where players progress to the next Age before the next reshuffle but should then move into a new neighbourhood of the higher Age. There are also ways to gain unattached troops of Ages higher than your current one but otherwise all the players in a respective Neighbourhood should be on an even footing.

DeletedUser110179

The only downside that I've found are that some players have got millions of points, and if you join the game in the beginning people from several era's above will just attack you.
Many online games reset on a monthly basis and everyone starts from scratch. Part of the allure of FoE is that you are entering an ancient and historic world with all it's levels of development. An equal start is very one dimensional.

You may find that you can use it to advantage ... for eg, choosing GBs that didn't exist sometime ago (when players were forced to build less efficient structures). It's a bit like China leap-frogging the world in railway construction when the likes of Britain and Europe struggle to grow their original systems.

FoE has passed it's peak in player numbers and most Servers now have more inactive players than active ones.
I guess that's true on the EN server ... although world numbers may, in fact, be up ... with the introduction of so many country and language specific servers. ●

DeletedUser110676

Another option that no one has mentioned is that you could play on US forge of empires. I started on Vingrid 1 year ago and there have already been 2 new worlds - Walstrand and Xyr since then.

The upcoming Y world is even already labeled in the support system so I suspect it will be coming soon.

DeletedUser107760

Guess this is the reason this server isn't getting any new worlds. Everyone is rushing to US server xD