• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rogues

DeletedUser110822

Can anyone enlighten me as to why my Rogues have disappeared from my inventory. I have NOT lost them in attacks, but they are part of City defence, defending the last 8 attacks since last Monday. ( please note that these Rogues were not part of the action as in all cases the attacker retreated after the opening first 3 moves) Last defence was only with 7 units because my 5 inventory Rogues are now no longer in the battle line-up or inventory. Thankful for any insight

DeletedUser110195

It would have to be a bug of some kind, if you didn't attack with them, and didn't take them off defense for whatever reason and just forgot to put them back on, then there's no way they can be lost just dying in a defense. There is one other possibility I can think of; someone else knows how to log into your account and did attack something without your knowing and they died then.

DeletedUser6065

They deserted.
They went rogue.
***some of these questions are soooo easy.***
. . . mk

DeletedUser110195

They deserted.
They went rogue.
***some of these questions are soooo easy.***
. . . mk
ROFL.jpg

DeletedUser110822

Hey thanks OVERTYPE for your reply. At least not making fun of a genuine enquiry,
Yes - I did contact SUPPORT and their reply was that upon review that "I accidentally deleted them". They kindly replaced my 5 missing units though
Am not so new that I deleted what cost me several days and diamonds to boot. This, I suspect, is definitely a FoE glitch because the same thing happened again with "SpearFighters" that I enlisted to serve as 'unit delete" for possible events. Recruited 3 or 4 units - checked in the inventory yes, and yet the moment I sold off the Barracks so too were the units deleted from inventory.
Am very loath to recruit new units as the same will happen to them probably.
Anyway, thanks for your reply

DeletedUser110195

This, I suspect, is definitely a FoE glitch because the same thing happened again with "SpearFighters" that I enlisted to serve as 'unit delete" for possible events. Recruited 3 or 4 units - checked in the inventory yes, and yet the moment I sold off the Barracks so too were the units deleted from inventory.
Attached units are always deleted if the building they were attached to is sold.....this is why unattached units are so valuable, and why the Alcatraz great building is a top priority for fighters.

DeletedUser110822

Augustavian - Thanks for setting this here "lame brain" straight on what was a straight forward matter. To be honest, I had that feeling that I was not seeing the reason behind the deletions.
Many thanks again to both you and OVERTYPE

DeletedUser110195

I should actually add a little clarity, though the question wasn't asked....when you sell a military building which had units attached to it, those units DO NOT COUNT toward 'delete x number of units' quests.

joesoap

Major-General
I should actually add a little clarity, though the question wasn't asked....when you sell a military building which had units attached to it, those units DO NOT COUNT toward 'delete x number of units' quests.
you sure about this? if i get to quest to delete 4 units i build spears, train & recruit them, after they are collected i usually sell the building and it counts the units as deleted

DeletedUser110195

you sure about this? if i get to quest to delete 4 units i build spears, train & recruit them, after they are collected i usually sell the building and it counts the units as deleted
Since you said this and I haven't done that recently, now I'll have to wait for a delete units quest and test it....in either case it's safer to delete the units before the building.

joesoap

Major-General
i've just had a delete unit quest & selling the barracks after i had trained & collected the units counted them as deleted & completed the quest...and gave me some lovely sparkly diamonds as a reward