• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Great Building Contribution Window

This is actually just becoming a joke now, tbh I actually think the whole "we need to collect data so only a few get the update" is nothing but absolute lies, that infact inno are just seeing how many buttons they can press before players start to walk away from the game, that's what they're really data collecting for.

After all as has been said many times, there is a beta server, secondly if inno can data collect on spending habits with these new screens, they could of done that with the old screen too, and finally, all the things that is wrong with the new screen was already pointed out by the beta players, so was all the things needed to put it right, and guess what, on the live servers they're getting the same bloody response from the players who have the new screen.

As a long term player of the game I can tell inno the players spending habits when it comes to GB donating, no need to annoy players by giving some advantages over others, this wont take long and is certainly a lot quicker than 3 weeks.
Here we go, are you ready ?

Those with early age cities who haven't been playing long place the FP's in there bar into others GB's for either BP's or as an agreed swap, on the odd occasion they place a few FP packs.

Those who have been playing the game a fair length of time but are still working their way up the tech tree towards FE - OE do the same as above but generally might place a few more FP packs in and larger FP collections that may either be used for donating or for Tech.

Those old timers who arn't afraid of the challenge to get a level 80 Arc sit at their bloody computers for hours clicking 2 buttons to place a 10fp pack into someones GB, they do this over and over again until by the end of the night they've placed anywhere up to and in many cases over 10's of thousands of FP's and they do it to make FP profit.

And if any of the above buy an FP for 50 diamonds to put in someones GB, it was either a mistake or a moment of madness that will never be repeated.

There you go, that's all the data you need, now give us all the upgraded screen so we can donate FP's at twice the speed.

Well said and absolutely correct! Enough of this toying around. And, by the way, if INNO is even thinking about removing FP packs from GB's and putting them into the FP Bar when the GB levels → Don't Do It!

I too had great confidence in INNO's fairness & their above board way of doing things and I didn't hesitate to spend money on diamonds. But, with this new approach of doing business, I too must say INNO has shaken the trust I had. Restore my trust and get back to doing things in a decent, conscientious way! It's imperative that customers trust the company they do business with or guess what they stop doing business with that company - Plain & Simple!

PS. It would be wise for INNO to put this rumor to sleep just by stating they will not change the way FP packs are rewarded to us. And, most importantly, never try to bamboozal your customers into spending diamonds. This should not be an over-sight → Just don't do it - Period!

Last edited:

DeletedUser111085

Like many others I do not like this change. It is too easy to click the wrong button by mistake, for example when the internet connection is misbehaving and the mouse cursor jumps as if it has a mind of its own. I have lost several things in FoE in this way over the years I have been playing. The old GB donation screen was good and easy to use without mistakes whereas this new one is a very poor replacement and very liable to mis-clicks with all the buttons squashed up in a small space at the top of the window.
Please return to the old version.

DeletedUser11207

Like many others I do not like this change. It is too easy to click the wrong button by mistake, for example when the internet connection is misbehaving and the mouse cursor jumps as if it has a mind of its own. I have lost several things in FoE in this way over the years I have been playing. The old GB donation screen was good and easy to use without mistakes whereas this new one is a very poor replacement and very liable to mis-clicks with all the buttons squashed up in a small space at the top of the window.
Please return to the old version.

Having used the new screen, I agree. The convenience is more than offset by the inconvenience of mistakes.

DeletedUser108965

I, on the contrary, like the new GB window with one sole exception:

with the current design donating several FP from your packages automatically drains your 2 FP packages, because you can only contribute one by one. Because there is no 5 FP button, trying to donate 5 FP would require either to go out, cash in the 5 FP package and come back to donation or click 5 times the 1 FP button, spend three 2 FP packages and have 1 left in your bar.

From my point of view, the window needs a 5 FP button.

And with respect to the FP races, the window shows at the top the total amount of FP available to you. If you do not check you reserves before you start clicking like a madman, it is your fault.

Cheers
=============
I wasn't going to reply to this response as I thought leaving it as the final post for everyone to see, including sovereign (who wasn't sure what was meant by 'bad customer service') and here's an ingame mod giving us all a fine example.

I actually feel this person should be removed as a game moderator. I can't imagine anyone wanting to deal with someone with this attitude towards a customer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104173

Is any of the "Inno staff" even reading this thread anymore!?

This has gone too far now, "couple of weeks" have passed, and as far as I can see, the most relevant piece of data you needed, is the fact that no one likes that only some have this new window enabled! So for the sake of everyone who loves to play this game, enable (or disable, which I know you won't do) it for everyone already! Can't you see the frustration building up around this nonsense of giving some players the huge and unfair advantage when investing large amounts of FPs into high level GBs in order to secure some profit?

DeletedUser4727

Hi,

Yes, I'm certainly still reading this thread, but we don't currently have any details to share on when the change will be implemented across the board. Im continuing to offer feedback to the developers based on this thread, as well as the feedback we're receiving on support. I have of course separately offered both opinions and feedback on the way the change has been implemented.

Thanks again for your patience.

DeletedUser105873

I'm not being patient Sovereign, please don't assume I or others are, I'm being annoyed and its a game I'm supposed to be enjoying that's annoying me.
In order to stay ahead of the competition in this game I have to devote hours of my time to endless clicking every night, if I don't do it I fall behind in the game, Inno designed the game features including the one that has led to this mindless clicking all night and if I don't bother to try and keep ahead then I may as well not bother with the game at all, but Inno decided to release a feature that would cut down that endless clicking by half, but in their wisdom decided to only give it to some players, over 3 weeks later and I'm still waiting to cut my endless clicking frenzies down by half.

Sovereign I'm not being patient mate, I'm seriously getting fed up with it now.

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
Hi,

Yes, I'm certainly still reading this thread, but we don't currently have any details to share on when the change will be implemented across the board. Im continuing to offer feedback to the developers based on this thread, as well as the feedback we're receiving on support. I have of course separately offered both opinions and feedback on the way the change has been implemented.

Thanks again for your patience.
You cant get feedback from people who cant test it, simple

DeletedUser104173

I'm not being patient Sovereign, please don't assume I or others are, I'm being annoyed and its a game I'm supposed to be enjoying that's annoying me.
In order to stay ahead of the competition in this game I have to devote hours of my time to endless clicking every night, if I don't do it I fall behind in the game, Inno designed the game features including the one that has led to this mindless clicking all night and if I don't bother to try and keep ahead then I may as well not bother with the game at all, but Inno decided to release a feature that would cut down that endless clicking by half, but in their wisdom decided to only give it to some players, over 3 weeks later and I'm still waiting to cut my endless clicking frenzies down by half.

Sovereign I'm not being patient mate, I'm seriously getting fed up with it now.

well said man, well said.

inno, stop this madness already...

DeletedUser107470

I'm confused as there seems to be communication issues with Inno. Sovereign says that he is supplying feedback from the in game moderators, but if you contact these people I was told they have no contact with Sovereign and are directed to the forum to provide feed back.

Personally I'm over watching others add 2000 points while I add a few hundred. You can ban from from playing but I no longer care as I can't fairly compete when adding FP and have major concerns with what is actually been sent to Inno. One comment from our trusted forum modorator was that is was sending a request through because he personaly agreed. Ieaves one to think that is they do not agree our views they are simply dismissed.

Another thing two weeks is two weeks and not a month. This point has been bought up enough and simply dismissed as missed communication.

It is time for player power and we should all write tickets to support saying we want the new platform and refuse to buy diamonds, swamp the support system and hit the developers in the pocket.

This way we all might be able to play the game on a level playing field.

PS. Don't send one ticket, create hundreds, Just kill the system and make Inno listern to us the players who buy the diamonds that pay there wages.

Sorry Sovereign we all all read the comments and your feedback, but feedback without action is worthless.

Patience is waiting for my daughter to get out of the bathroom in the morning. Playing a game where one side is allowed an advantage is called handicapping. Handicapping people when not required or welcome is ??? Fair according to Inno and only inno. Other tend to discribe this is very hash words such as corrupt, dishonest and favoritism.

I would note that the new platform does work and has since day one which is more than some of the recent changes. So what does it matter if we all have it. WE WANT A LEVEL AND FAIR PLAYING FIELD,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11930

This is not fair on all players across all servers support claim only a few have been selected to test this new screen
I thought beta server was for testing new things implemented to the game, in short the way only certain players have access to the new GB level up screen is nothing short of discrimanatory behaviour and biased selection
If its active in game it should be active for all andf if not because you want to test it do it in the beta server as thats what beta is for
I think inno needs to assess whether their actions of giving to some and not all could be classed as a breach of the agreement between gamers and inno
If you arent gonna make all services available to all players on all servers and claim testing when you have a beta server for that i feel you are in breach of terms and conditions for equal treatment of all players

DeletedUser105873

Well its 4 weeks tomorrow so lets see if a couple weeks = 4 weeks
Sovereign are you seeing what a joke this is yet ? I dont know if your told what to say or if its an interpretation but really, come on, enough is enough, and tell the devs the offer that popped up yesterday on my account to buy diamonds and get an extra 40% didn't work, I wont buy diamonds and support a game that does business in this way.

Inno don't care about long term players, only in trying to attract new players who might buy diamonds. I have bought plenty in the past, but will never do so again, and would certainly never now recommend or invite any friends to play any Inno Games. 4 f'ing weeks !..4 !! It's just a farce now !!!! I'll be raising a ticket shortly. as suggested above, and I would also suggest to all to un-like or unfollow any FOE or inno social media pages.

DeletedUser111085

This is not fair on all players across all servers support claim only a few have been selected to test this new screen
I thought beta server was for testing new things implemented to the game, in short the way only certain players have access to the new GB level up screen is nothing short of discrimanatory behaviour and biased selection
If its active in game it should be active for all andf if not because you want to test it do it in the beta server as thats what beta is for
I think inno needs to assess whether their actions of giving to some and not all could be classed as a breach of the agreement between gamers and inno
If you arent gonna make all services available to all players on all servers and claim testing when you have a beta server for that i feel you are in breach of terms and conditions for equal treatment of all players
Believe me you are better off without the new screen, I would like then to abandon it and revert to the old one.

Boorg

Captain
Believe me you are better off without the new screen, I would like then to abandon it and revert to the old one.

I totally agree but with the exception that a 10 FP Button is required and needs to be added to the old window/screen. The 10 FP Button should apply ONLY to 10 FP packs from the inventory and must NOT be multi function and NEVER revert to use Diamonds if FPs are exhausted.

DeletedUser104173

Patience is waiting for my daughter to get out of the bathroom in the morning. Playing a game where one side is allowed an advantage is called handicapping. Handicapping people when not required or welcome is ??? Fair according to Inno and only inno. Other tend to discribe this is very hash words such as corrupt, dishonest and favoritism.

I would note that the new platform does work and has since day one which is more than some of the recent changes. So what does it matter if we all have it. WE WANT A LEVEL AND FAIR PLAYING FIELD,

+1

+1

Well its 4 weeks tomorrow so lets see if a couple weeks = 4 weeks
Sovereign are you seeing what a joke this is yet ? I dont know if your told what to say or if its an interpretation but really, come on, enough is enough, and tell the devs the offer that popped up yesterday on my account to buy diamonds and get an extra 40% didn't work, I wont buy diamonds and support a game that does business in this way.

+1

Inno don't care about long term players, only in trying to attract new players who might buy diamonds. I have bought plenty in the past, but will never do so again, and would certainly never now recommend or invite any friends to play any Inno Games. 4 f'ing weeks !..4 !! It's just a farce now !!!! I'll be raising a ticket shortly. as suggested above, and I would also suggest to all to un-like or unfollow any FOE or inno social media pages.

+1

roll it out for everyone ALREADY!!!

DeletedUser107470

watched the live feed tonight and asked many times along with others about the issue and all they did was avoid the question. SOrry but going to call this as what itr is. We have no proof that the players were selected randomly and only have Inno's word. A good number of the High ARC players have the new platform and can add FP mile faster than me. As it's now been a months one can only start to think that this is inno picking players bit hand that they favor and they dont care about the rest. They wont discuss it or give a time line, This is the same behavior you get from someone you is guilty.

I have given up as a month is not two weeks and is we go off previous timelines the current status quo will be like this in six months. Total crap and customer serivce, But what else can we expect

Boorg

Captain
A good number of the High ARC players have the new platform and can add FP mile faster than me. As it's now been a months one can only start to think that this is inno picking players bit hand that they favor and they dont care about the rest.

I don’t have ‘The Arc’ yet and I’m one of those that got the new GB window and I don’t think that I’m favoured either. I was not informed that I will be getting this new GB window for live testing nor was I informed that two of the buttons are multi function so I suppose all those of us that got this new GB window learned by trial and error and from each other.

As I was expected to comment I put forward my personal opinion and suggestions in this discussion.

The new GB window does have its advantages but as I and many others pointed out it also has many more disadvantages for us the players. Is that what we all want a window with a 10 FP button to enable faster high volume FP adding and at the same time handicap us in another way? Read all previous posts in this discussion and you may have some of the answers.

I have given up as a month is not two weeks and is we go off previous timelines the current status quo will be like this in six months. Total crap and customer serivce, But what else can we expect

Can no one read between the lines, are we all short sighted, can’t anybody realise that this is intentional and planned. This is the first and only occasion that a feature has been put on live servers for testing by a few players. Why? Because they want the rest of the FoE community to envy those few that have the new GB window and demand that they get it also no matter what so nobody can complain about its disadvantages later. Meaning making it available for all on all servers as it is without any suggested changes or improvements. Therefore most probably none of the suggestions put forward will be taken into consideration let alone implemented, so why ask us to put forward our opinion in the first place.

Further more I’m expecting other FP related drastic changes. It’s probable that FP packs are going to be removed altogether and one will have a total of FP instead of FP packs. If the FPs gained will still go to the Inventory this should not be a problem but if the FPs are going to be removed altogether from the Inventory and all the FPs gained go to the FP Bar then that will be a great drawback and handicap for everybody.

DeletedUser105873

Boorg - the issue here is that the disadvantages (of which no one disputes) dont out way the advantages for those with limited FP packs who dont have high level Arcs and tens of thousands of FP's at their disposal, however for those that do spend huge quantities of their time placing FP's in GB's, infact we are often talking hours per day here, the advantages of the new screen far out way the disadvantages.
For those that played the game in the days before we had the AID button it would be like some players getting that while others were forced to continue with the old manual way of having to visit everyones city individually to polivate, and that would of caused riots.

As for doing away with FP packs in their current form makes perfect sense to me if they were replaced with a single pool of inventory FP's, current screens including the GB donation screen that are used for spending FP packs are then replaced with a series of different valued FP buttons, say 100fp, 20fp, 5fp, 1fp a single press of any of those buttons first uses fp bar with any remainder coming from the inventory FP's, so no more 10fp, 5fp and 2fp packs and rewards would simply be a number of FP's not a FP pack.
I'm sure someone probably from beta has already suggested this or similar but ofc devs dont listen or the suggestion never reaches them.

But at the end of the day when Inno introduces something that the players dont like or is viewed as a handicap its generally not a problem because it effects everyone, we are all handicapped, like when a GB is nerfed or a particular units strength is reduced, its across the board, people may moan about it but at the end of the day its the same for all players.
The stunt Inno have pulled with this though is akin to 33% of the playes having there ToR's boosted by 5% chance so Inno can see what happens before everyone else gets the 5% increase maybe months later, just not fair is it really.