• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Login message wrong on guilds

The variable message/tip that shows briefly when logging into the app has one incorrect.

The message comes and goes rather fast but there is one something like:
"Did you know that guilds with at least 3 members can take part in guild championships..."

Players who can (or do) only access the game via the app cannot take part in GvG. To show this message to app users is therefore deceitful (no insult intended).

I suggest instead:
"Did you know that you can only play the full game on a browser not on a mobile device?"

joesoap

Major-General
i think you are confusing GE & GvG, guild championships is from GE which can be accessed by app players so the message isnt wrong or misleading

i think you are confusing GE & GvG, guild championships is from GE which can be accessed by app players so the message isnt wrong or misleading
Oh, really? I've been active, often leading, in GE but I can't say I'm familiar with the term 'guild championship' so just assumed it was the GvG thing, that being some kind of championing between guilds.

OK. Forget this one!

joesoap

Major-General