• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (App) Trader names in market

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not often that such information is needed but I do feel a second-class player when this kind of information is unavailable to me but available to other players.

Just yesterday, a guild member messaged that she had put several offers on the market and needed the trades. Since she is a helpful player, I wanted to go to the market to help her out but had no way of knowing which offers were hers.

+1

DeletedUser103370

Yeah, as we discussed in many other topics, the app version must be identical in features as the browser.
★★★★★

maculator

Private
Please, please consider this idea. We are currently battling hard in GE for gold. There is much trading support required and those of us on mobile are missing trades as we cannot identify trader on the app. This is a REAL pain and is hampering our gameplay. Not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.