• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [42433] GE relic marker

• Thread starter DeletedUser50023
  • Start date

DeletedUser50023

World: Dinegu
Browser and Version: Error is in iOS App 1.101.2 - error is not replicated on desktop computer with chrome or puffin browser on iOS
Description of the bug: Relic marker remains grey after a relic appears on map. I have completed multiple stages and marker is still grey. If I tap on the marker, it claims there are no relics on the map. Especially vexing as I didn't realise that the message at the end of a difficulty level saying that you cannot come back
Screenshots (where applicable): Attached
How often this occurs: Whenever I use the app and a relic is on the GE map
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
Have you tried resolving your issue by using the hints in this sticky thread?: Yes

Attachments

• FoE GE Chrome.jpg
    FoE GE Chrome.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 223
  • FoE GE iOS App 1.101.2.jpg
    FoE GE iOS App 1.101.2.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 194
  • FoE GE iOS Puffin browser.jpg
    FoE GE iOS Puffin browser.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 201

DeletedUser50023

Update 1.102.1 for iPhone app seems to have fixed the problem. One guildmate is telling me the same is true on iPad.

Attachments

• Relic counter.jpg
    Relic counter.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 170