• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [41743] Collecting Supplies triggers payment of Coins (and vice-versa?)

• Thread starter DeletedUser110410
  • Start date

DeletedUser110410

• World: en7
  • Browser and Version: Browser AND Android App show the same behavior.
  • Overview of the bug:
    I first noticed it when plundering, and after discussing it with my Guildmate I was told it was an old bug that had been fixed and now has resurfaced. I then started paying a little more attention to my Coin and Supply account movements.
    A few minutes ago, when collecting my 8 hr prize from the Treasure Hunt, I got a big payment of Supplies (I think 21 000) and noticed that almost 2000 was being subtracted from the Coin account.
    This pattern also showed up when plundering Goods buildings.
  • Screenshots: Too fast to catch. Sorry.
  • How often this occurs: Almost every time when plundering.
  • Urgency: Somehow game-changing.
  • Preventative Actions: Can't try anything.
  • Summary: Account withdrawals at inopportune times.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: No

DeletedUser109227

Seems that there is this bug for a week or so now in all worlds. You plunder, you loose coins/supplies.
I certainly hope that it is a bug to be fixed and not some kind of 'plundering tax' that Inno came up with LOL.
The 'dont-plunder-me whiners' would have finally won Inno's heart somehow! I would hate this game to become a SimCity replica as I am good at attacking and plundering but not so much at decorating cities just for the heck of it.

DeletedUser110410

Even MORE annoying: while Motivating a friend's (who also happens to be a Neighbor) One-Story Pagoda, I clearly saw the green +110 floating up, and red -1xxx Coins and -2xxx Supplies coming off the top indicators. I wish I'd been faster with a screen capture...

DeletedUser110410

At last I managed to catch a screenshot. I plundered a Ziggurat, the floating coins show a green +450, while the account is debited of 360.
Plunder1.jpg

DeletedUser110410

And another one. While Plundering the Queen, I get 1 FP, 5 Goods and 2520 Coins (I have a 100% GB Boost on Coins), but 1400 Supplies get deducted...
Plunder2.jpg

(My neighbors must hate me ;-)

DeletedUser110410

And another one I had not noticed before: When spending a Forge Point on Research, an amount gets deducted from Supplies (Over 1200 I think), I was too surprised to take a screen shot.

DeletedUser110410

And another one: While contributing 5 FPs to a Guildmate's building, both Coins and Supplies get deducted (about 1200 of each). This is really becoming ridiculous!

DeletedUser110410

Allright, managed to get a screenshot this time:
FP1.jpg

I might have worked out some of the logic behind it. 1200 happens to be the amount I plundered a few minutes earlier...

DeletedUser

When plundering other players the plundered resources were added visually twice. Although this got corrected at a later point, it was confusing because it was displayed as a loss of resources.
Looks like this bug is due to be fixed in the next update.

Amy Steele

General
@lady-lexis is correct :)

This issue should indeed now be fixed...

When plundering other players the plundered resources were added visually twice. Although this got corrected at a later point, it was confusing because it was displayed as a loss of resources.

If you still experience this issue, please do let us know!