• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Goods Package

DeletedUser110753

I would like to see what good are in the goods packages that are won in GE.

DeletedUser110131

That might be nice. It can't be done, though. We just have to go to inventory and look through it, relying on our own flawed brains to spot the difference. Well, my flawed brain, and other brains in whichever states they may be. Still, that bit of lacking information is a minor thing, relative to other issues.

If you have faith in the higher powers, you might try suggesting it in the ideas section. I'd suggest something similar to what's shown when plundering; vanishing numbers and icons, but that's not a function currently used on the GE map. If they do it at all, it'll probably end up something like indicators in the inventory. That seems to be all the rage at Inno's offices, at present, and they probably already have much of the necessary code for it implemented on the GE map. It's a simple suggestion, so they might do it, much to the agrivation of those who couldn't care less, and will then have even more frequent, unwanted flashing of the inventory icon.