• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Dracula guild is looking for members

DeletedUser108429

Hi guys,

Dracula is a new guild, very active aiming to reach top 20 in the first week and top 10 within the first month.
There are no rules set at the moment , we will put them in place once the guild gets populated.
Feel free to send me a message in world if you are interested in joining the guild.

Thank you
Dragos

DeletedUser108429

join us and i will show you .
we are currently 16th on the leaderboard , running on level 10 in almost 3 weeks.
we are pushing to top 10 weithin the first month.
Currently 13 members , looking to populate the guild.

Vesiger

Monarch
join us and i will show you .
we are currently 16th on the leaderboard , running on level 10 in almost 3 weeks.
we are pushing to top 10 weithin the first month.
Currently 13 members , looking to populate the guild.
Thanks, but I've got a guild of my own to look after - we don't do GvG, and we've been happily hovering around 45th position for a year or so ;-)

DeletedUser108429

Thanks, but I've got a guild of my own to look after - we don't do GvG, and we've been happily hovering around 45th position for a year or so ;-)
Makes sense , no GVG no points on the leaderboard.

DeletedUser108429

Just bumping this one...Level 34 , you get 4 FPs from town hall.