• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Change...

DeletedUser103052

Personally, I use the 'collect all productions' every day.
5 Diamonds is a good trade off given that I have loads of Bazaar's I find it a huge time save.
As with most features, not all will use them, but that doesn't mean they should not be there.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Personally, I use the 'collect all productions' every day.
5 Diamonds is a good trade off given that I have loads of Bazaar's I find it a huge time save.
As with most features, not all will use them, but that doesn't mean they should not be there.
You know, if you hold down the mouse button and drag over finished productions you can collect really quickly and easily. No need to manually click every building.

DeletedUser96901

I love the collect all button

You know, if you hold down the mouse button and drag over finished productions you can collect really quickly and easily. No need to manually click every building.
you know that you must start a new production in all 50 bazaars :rolleyes:

because the collect all is not a one-click-button

it is a 2-click-button
with the 2nd click you start the next production in all production buildings
(unfortunately not in goods buildings)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9168

if the reset button included goods as well as supplies, it would be so much more worth while.
i only used the feature in my beta city where diamonds were handed out regularly and not so rare and highly prized

joesoap

Major-General
i use the collect all button when i'm in a rush or short of time so would hate to see it disappear

DeletedUser

I never use the Collect All button for its intended purpose; to me, it's always just been an indicator that a production is ready for collection, and I wouldn't like to see that removed.
Couldn't care less about the Motivate All Buildings button, just gets in the way, imo.

DeletedUser110131

I've never used it, so I didn't know that the "collect all" button could be used to reset production. That increases its value dramatically; especially if you set long production times. What's the cost of resetting production? I could spend 5 diamonds to find out, but I'm way to cheap for that...
it's always just been an indicator that a production is ready for collection
That's what it's been for me, as well. A useful enough function to justify the space it takes.

DeletedUser100065

What's the cost of resetting production?
5 diamonds to collect all then you can set all productions to one of the 6 production scheduals, i tend to use it and set everything to 24hrs so that it's all in synch again the next day on the 24hr buildings

DeletedUser110433

I never use the Collect All button for its intended purpose; to me, it's always just been an indicator that a production is ready for collection, and I wouldn't like to see that removed.
Couldn't care less about the Motivate All Buildings button, just gets in the way, imo.
+1 on that. I use it exactly the same way.
I use collect all button everyday in all 14 worlds.
Ether moderators are payed in diamonds or you have a dam huge WW park. By my approximate calculations 70 diamonds(5x14 worlds) would need 140 WWs just to earn those 70 diamonds back daily.