• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Diplomacy Feature

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

can't wait til they put this in the game , will be brilliant , anyone know next update it will be in?

DeletedUser108865

Proposal: Add a diplomacy feature to the game so guilds are able to declare particular guilds as being allies or enemies.

Reason: Most guilds has allies and enemies so it will definitely improve quality of Guild versus Guild.

Details: You can add other guilds as allies. The confirmation from other guild founders will be required if want to become allies. In gvg continent map allies get different color.

Visual Aid:
View attachment 10956

View attachment 10957

View attachment 10958
How come its not in game yet?
Will there be a safeguard to stop guilds from adding you as a ally just to stop you from attacking them ? or will you have to mark them as allies before they show up as being allies ?
As a guild founder i really like this idea and think it should be put in game ASAP ... +1

DeletedUser12400

How come its not in game yet?
The developers has their own things to work on and this project would take a lot of their time.
Will there be a safeguard to stop guilds from adding you as a ally just to stop you from attacking them ? or will you have to mark them as allies before they show up as being allies ?
Of course, confirmation would be required to be accepted by other guild managenent in order to become allies or something similar.

Nilopertiso

Corporal
I guess it depends on their GvG priorities, as many updates these days seem to be bug fixing and interface convenience amendments rather than significant functionality changes.

I am bemused how Overtype doesn't give me credit through for the 3rd image in the opening post, and puts his avatar on it too. I know you asked permission to use it.. but come on :p

This kind of change would be welcomed I am sure by many, particularly if extended to allow direct assistance to other guilds in some form.

Status
Not open for further replies.