• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Send Message To All Neighbours or Friends

DeletedUser653

no thank you, i get enough messages now and do not need or want more. the spam this would create is a horrid thought.

DeletedUser

Definitely -1, as HRC said, do not make it easier for people to spam their friends and neighbours please!!

joesoap

Major-General
unfortunately this is already available on the app so just a matter of time til it probably comes here

Vesiger

Monarch
unfortunately this is already available on the app so just a matter of time til it probably comes here
Indeed, and yet it doesn't happen very often. (Note that on the app there is no access to any form of chat, and yet people still don't routinely send out global neighbourhood messages...)

DeletedUser109385

Absolutely +1 , I wanted to suggest this idea as I get really tired to send individual messages to all of my friends saying I am looking for some goods or notify them about rewards in my GBs and as for the spam why not just ignore the person who is spamming you?8-) That way you don't get any spams, this idea bringing spam is not a reason to vote negatively on this idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110433

The laziness of people is the only thing keeping spam to minimum, let`s keep it that way.

DeletedUser108842

+1, of course.

To all who would relate this with spam, lag, etc. iNNo should start by making the msg interface contain more messages per page - respectivelly reduce the visual size of each msg on the screen.

DeletedUser108047

I already receive too many unsolicited spam mails from the hood. Friends maybe a different thing as they are people you have chosen to have a relationship with.
If it is to be implemented I would add it as an alternative to the all guild message option in the message window