• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

need more Guild Levels added

DeletedUser653

Come on lets be serious, its a pretty simple question. INNO know the work involved from the time they went from L50 to L60. We already have many guilds on L60 and some must already be around L62 by now.
Surely its possible to get a decision from INNO if they intend to increase levels or if they will not and thus allow players and guilds to dispose of useless buildings. I think this is the job of the CCM in providing a link between the players and INNO.

DeletedUser6974

this is nuts...lol .. all i want to know is if my 126 building tiles are going to waste now with HOF's sitting on them.

DeletedUser6974

Come on lets be serious, its a pretty simple question. INNO know the work involved from the time they went from L50 to L60. We already have many guilds on L60 and some must already be around L62 by now.
Surely its possible to get a decision from INNO if they intend to increase levels or if they will not and thus allow players and guilds to dispose of useless buildings. I think this is the job of the CCM in providing a link between the players and INNO.
THANK YOU!! finally somebody sees it like i do with some common sense!
can we get a reply from a Senior CCM please!

DeletedUser109385

INNO doesn't care about its costumers, (Or sheep as I like to call it) they only care about money, that's why in the Carnival of Venice the chances of winning lots of hearts are so low, they just want you to be as desperate as possible to get those big number of hearts so you will buy diamonds to purchase roses so you can get those hearts. Forget it INNO, I am not buying any diamonds.

DeletedUser109966

In my world there is only one guild on level 60... the next guild is still probably a few months away.... it could be argued there is a consequence for every other low level guild if these uber-guilds, with cities ablaze with level a billion Capes, Arcs, CDMs and Orangeries and fields of Soks suddenly have the carrot of 10 new levels and the reward of a potential single additional FP to their Daily Town Hall yield... I think the vast majority of players probably think this is not a pressing issue...

DeletedUser6974

In my world there is only one guild on level 60... the next guild is still probably a few months away.... it could be argued there is a consequence for every other low level guild if these uber-guilds, with cities ablaze with level a billion Capes, Arcs, CDMs and Orangeries and fields of Soks suddenly have the carrot of 10 new levels and the reward of a potential single additional FP to their Daily Town Hall yield... I think the vast majority of players probably think this is not a pressing issue...
the thing is they bring in a new feature to the game, "Guild Expedition" which has the final reward of adding thousands of points to your guild level. Now that it is in place and guilds are finishing levels faster, maxing out at level 60 they sit back and say....."yup, guilds are maxed out now at level 60 but we will just do nothing about it." some comments have been "leave it maxed at 60, all things must come to an end." so after all the effort they did to implement GE it serves no purpose now except for a way for players to win more flower pot decorations??
still waiting for a reply from a Senior CCM please!

DeletedUser

THANK YOU!! finally somebody sees it like i do with some common sense!
can we get a reply from a Senior CCM please!
I'm not saying it's not common sense to ask these questions - just that our current Community Management Team don't tend to communicate much with their community. I can't speak really for how much they actually communicate with the higher ups or what they know or don't know about the games future behind the scenes, because they simply don't feed anything back to us about any conversations they have. As you can plainly see from this thread, even getting one of them to come out here and say they'll look into it on our behalf is a massive chore.

DeletedUser653

I'm not saying it's not common sense to ask these questions - just that our current Community Management Team don't tend to communicate much with their community. I can't speak really for how much they actually communicate with the higher ups or what they know or don't know about the games future behind the scenes, because they simply don't feed anything back to us about any conversations they have. As you can plainly see from this thread, even getting one of them to come out here and say they'll look into it on our behalf is a massive chore.

Come on CCM's/CM please can we have some feed back, could you confirm you have even asked the question.
  1. CCM-PrincessXyster
    Co-Community Manager,
  2. CCM-Zarok Dai
    Co-Community Manager,
  3. CM-Sovereign
Community Manager

DeletedUser653

I want the faster troop rebuild which increases with levels plus the increased defence pool, 1 extra FP is not the big thing from Levels

DeletedUser4727

Hi guys,

Thanks for this, but I'm not sure what you're expecting of us, can you clarify? This is feedback we receive regularly, and duly pass on regularly. I'll pass it on once more, but that doesn't mean I will get tangible responses, timescales or even indications that anything will change.

Thanks,

Richard

DeletedUser6974

Hi guys,

Thanks for this, but I'm not sure what you're expecting of us, can you clarify? This is feedback we receive regularly, and duly pass on regularly. I'll pass it on once more, but that doesn't mean I will get tangible responses, timescales or even indications that anything will change.

Thanks,

Richard

Ok...so in other words they have chosen not to answer and not respond to their customers questions regarding guild levels.
they have reacted immediately to other GE issues such as nerfing new bulidings, adding new buildings to the priority list of buildings for polivating but ignoring their customers regarding guild levels is more than obvious. Their lack of response speaks for itself.
thanks for trying.

DeletedUser653

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Richard

Hi Richard, thanks for posting. I would like a direct question be asked and request that an answer is provided. Providing feed back to INNO is not the same as asking a direct question.

Does inno intend to increase the Levels beyond L60 and what are the approx timescales for this?

Thanks - Mark

DeletedUser6974

Hi Richard, thanks for posting. I would like a direct question be asked and request that an answer is provided. Providing feed back to INNO is not the same as asking a direct question.

Does inno intend to increase the Levels beyond L60 and what are the approx timescales for this?

Thanks - Mark

+1