• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Change FP packages into a single bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser104173

I can't say from personal experience whether or not that idea was the same as yours, you should check with @Huscarl or @Jouchka, they both have accounts on Beta as well.

no need, it's all about speeding up the process of adding (spending) larger amounts of fps into GBs, doesn't really matter to me if it's done in one way or another, as long as the general idea is followed, and based on what I read there, it is, that's all that matters really, at least to me.

DeletedUser107263

I just can not understand why this have not been implemented yet. This idea or just make a bigger forge pack, like 50 or 100. It is an absolute joke that we have to click tens of thousands of times everyday just to donate forge points. I probably average about 10 000 fps donated every day, and there are a lot of others who are doing the same.

Just get your finger out of your butt already

DeletedUser108831

Possible abuse could be sniping. Someone may be adding in smaller batches to complete quests for fp spent. At the last minute, someone else could come in an secure a position that locks the other player out. SOLUTION: cap the FPs to be added so that you can't be overtaken in one click. One 100 seems reasonable as that is a typical side quest number, nice rounded number, and would take care of most contributions. You max the medals for treasury, you max the goods that can be traded; seems an easy carryover to apply here.

Proposal
Instead of having FP packages from GB contributions and quest/event rewards, simply have all of the Forge Points add to your 'FP bank' in your inventory, and then when contributing to a GB or Tech you can type in (Or perhaps slide a slider) to choose how many FPs to contribute.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I have checked and cannot find anything similar.

Reason
It can be rather time consuming, especially for those who do a lot of contributing to GBs to have to click twice for every FP package and then try and get it so it is the exact number of FPs you want to contribute.

Details
For example, if you wanted to contribute 500 FPs it would take 100 clicks, which for someone doing it regularly or as a one-off can be rather time-consuming, not to mention finger aching! So instead, you click the add FP button, type in 500 FPs and provided you have that many in your inventory, they are added to the GB or Tech. Two clicks!

Balance/Abuse Prevention
As everyone would have the ability to do this and it would be limited only by how many FPs you have in your inventory (Which is no different to the current system) I cannot foresee any way in which it could be abused.

DeletedUser96901

it is not an abuse if you decide to spend too little and someone else spends more

I would call that stupidity :lol:
because if this idea is implemented players must adapt to it

playing the old way and then thinking everybody else will wait until you finished your quest is (and I repeat) stupidity

One 100 seems reasonable
and when do you start making your quests ?
when already 1000 FP are in ?

because in the time you abort the quests someone else can jump in with 1000 FP :lol:

cap the FPs to be added so that you can't be overtaken in one click.
then someone overtakes you in 10 clicks while you make 20 clicks to get to the next FP quests

DeletedUser103052

Well.. Today they have changed the FP contribution somewhat. It's not the change that I had personally hoped for after so long, so I will continue to support this idea in the hope that we can finally take the repetitive strain injury aspect out of donating FPs.

Galladhorn

Monarch
+1,

No need to make things more complicated, the FP counter is already semi liberated, so why should the Inventory counter not be.
Adding FP´s by a free choice number would certainly be a nice to have option.

DeletedUser96901

Proposal
Instead of having FP packages from GB contributions and quest/event rewards, simply have all of the Forge Points add to your 'FP bank' in your inventory, and then when contributing to a GB or Tech you can type in (Or perhaps slide a slider) to choose how many FPs to contribute.
time that they implement that

one donation: enter amount and then click donate
if all fits in: done
if somebody interfered and it is too much: nothing is donated

problem solved for all
and time saved for all

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
It would also fix the imbalance between playing on mobile devices vs a computer, on a mobile device you can put fp's on far quicker than a computer and therefore people on a computer stand losing fp's by being jumped by those on mobile devices

DeletedUser110713

time that they implement that

one donation: enter amount and then click donate
if all fits in: done

problem solved for all
and time saved for all

+1
Change:
To:
if somebody interfered: nothing is donated

and I 100% agred :)

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
This thread has been going on for too long with little reply from Inno, about time they got of their butts after the festive drinks and implemented this idea. I do not mean any disrespect but how long does it take for an idea with 8-9 pages of support?

Agent327

Overlord
This thread has been going on for too long with little reply from Inno, about time they got of their butts after the festive drinks and implemented this idea. I do not mean any disrespect but how long does it take for an idea with 8-9 pages of support?

It can have 900 pages of support. Obvious they do not want it, so it will never be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.