• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: [32334] List of neighbours/guildmates not scrolling automatically on iPhone

• Thread starter DeletedUser108880
  • Start date

DeletedUser108880

World: Dinegu
Browser and Version: iOS App
Overview of the bug: Until the latest update it was possible to tap on a half visible profile and the list would scroll 1 profile in the corresponding direction. This was really cool because you could aid quite quickly by tapping the next half visible profile, then the aid button, then the next half visible profile and so on, since the update it takes me about 3 times longer to aid everyone ;(
Also the new "Z" for showing idle production buildings are hard to see on some buildings, may just take a bit of getting used to though...
Screenshots: NA
How often this occurs: Always
Urgency: Not critical but extremely annoying.
Preventative Actions: restarted the app, logged out and back in
Summary: List of neighbours/guildmates not scrolling automatically on iPhone
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: No, it like this since yesterdays update of the iOS app
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for reporting this to us, Draco. The development team is aware of the matter and will work on re-introducing the automatic scrolling (FOE-32334).

Vesiger

Monarch
I'd add that it would be really nice if the mobile app remembered the scroll offset when returning to the guild/neighbourhood bar after visiting a city - currently when manually polishing/motivating my guild mates I have to scroll back down the list to the next player every single time, and further and further each time.
The issue doesn't arise if you just use the aid button, but if you're trying to aid intelligently than ithe constant rescrolling becomes a real bugbear.

Vesiger

Monarch
I'd add that it would be really nice if the mobile app remembered the scroll offset when returning to the guild/neighbourhood bar after visiting a city.
In fact this very feature appears to have been implemented in yesterday's update (possibly even causing the issue reported above?) - so thanks for that as it is certainly saving a lot of time :-D