• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings ToR: 100 Fp's Reward

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: Instead of adding 100 forge points directly to the forge point bar, add it to inventory as forge point packages.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: N/A

Reason: I think it's really harsh that users receives 100 forge points and immediately need to get rid of them in order to start accumulate forge points. It would be much more enjoyable and rewarding to receive them in inventory as forge point packages.

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

Sincerly, OVERTYPE EMPEROR.png

DeletedUser100065

I like that it goes into the bar, stops people gathering a load of packs they have to find somewhere to put them right away. The thing you find in the relic is 100FPs, it isn't ten 10FP packs so it should go into the bar imo.

DeletedUser99692

+1 this should have been fp packs from the start GB reward descriptions don't say packs but thats how you get them :)

Vesiger

Monarch
Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A
While I agree that the FP bar obviously wasn't intended to hold 100 Forge Points, I'd question the statement that this has no affect on game balance; it seems to me that there is a big (and quite possibly intentional) difference in gameplay between giving a player an award that has to be used right now, and one that can be squirrelled away to be used at a more convenient time.
Awarding 100FP in FP packs would seem to come under the heading of making the game easier :P

DeletedUser109268

While I agree that the FP bar obviously wasn't intended to hold 100 Forge Points, I'd question the statement that this has no affect on game balance; it seems to me that there is a big (and quite possibly intentional) difference in gameplay between giving a player an award that has to be used right now, and one that can be squirrelled away to be used at a more convenient time.
Awarding 100FP in FP packs would seem to come under the heading of making the game easier :P

I agree with Vesiger so

Vesiger

Monarch
But how is it any different to FP pack rewards from GBs?
You have to work harder to get rewards from contributing to GBs (and are likely to make a net FP loss); the Temple of Relics rewards are basically just random bonuses from the sky. And as such, I wonder if this limitation was not conceived of as a limiting factor for a new feature which might otherwise be overpowered.
But only the programmers can answer that!

DeletedUser

You have to work harder to get rewards from contributing to GBs
Dunno if I agree with that.
The fact that the FPs go to the bar is most definitely a limiting factor, I just don't see that it is needed given the relative rarity of this potential reward.

DeletedUser109385

I kind of agree with Vesiger that this idea falls under the heading of making the game easier but will the FPs collected from buildings like Bazzars and SoK go to inventory or just from ToR?

DeletedUser109785

-1 making game easier.
For GB contributions, you do not know when you'll receive the reward. For relics... You decide when to receive... So, plan... This is a strategy game.

DeletedUser15432

Although this could be construed as making the game easier, I think that it is a a valid adjustment and therefore I award this idea a score of +1

I'm Happy to get 100FP's; I'd rather they not remove the prize altogether or change the % of getting them.

If they remove the prize, then you won't have that problem!

Reason: I think it's really harsh that users receives 100 forge points and immediately need to get rid of them in order to start accumulate forge points. It would be much more enjoyable and rewarding to receive them in inventory as forge point packages.
View attachment 11378

DeletedUser12400