• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Obtaining Medals

DeletedUser97688

Can someone please outline all the ways we can win medals, besides GBs, PvP, and Victory Towers? I keep thinking that I'm missing something.

DeletedUser7719

- GB donation rewards (boosted with Arc ;))
- Some events (Summer event, winter event, soccer event)
- Loop quests (boosted with CF)
- Buildings that produce medals (Colosseum, Deal Castle, Victory Towers, etc.)
- PvP Tower
- Uncommon Relic Reward

Now I feel like I'm missing something :P

DeletedUser96901

plundering buildings that produce medals :lol:
but obv. only those who produce them unmotivated :P

DeletedUser106696

I'd say so...

And this too.

Well, that probably depends whether the person who asked the initial question "Can someone please outline all the ways we can win medals, besides GBs, PvP, and Victory Towers? I keep thinking that I'm missing something" prefers to hear "etc." or would actually like a list of the available options... I never found "etc." particularly helpful... but probably that's just me :P

DeletedUser6065

' . . . . I never found "etc." particularly helpful... but probably that's just me :P.'

No, it's not just you. Probably others here in FoE, other people who prefer to have things specifically explained, other people not overly fond of vague generalities, etc., etc.
. . . mk