• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings Temple of Relics: Second Boost

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: Add second boost for Temple of Relics.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea? N/A

Reason: It deserves to have second boost due to its size and after finishing expeditions it stays idle up to 4 days till the next expedition.

Details: E.g. second boost could be increased expedition points from encounters or something similar.

Visual Aid:
ToR.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
N/A

Sincerly, OVERTYPE EMPEROR.png

DeletedUser7719

-1, with numbers like those, this idea would easily fall under making the game easier. Even if the numbers were nerfed, there's lots of rounding involved (or is this for specific GE rewards like coins, supplies and diamonds?) and just makes it complicated for the devs to program imo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

the only reward it would be useful is diamonds
and then the diamonds farmers would only spend those diamonds on their main world

how about something useful for GE
negotiation tries

every levels gives one more free try (per week)
so at level 10 you have 10 extra tries where the player mustn't pay the 10 diamonds for when using them

DeletedUser100065

Instead of a increase to GE boost how about the 2nd effect of ToR is negative guild power. So each time you increase it's level to earn personal rewards for doing something to help your guild. It is reflected and the guild loses it's levels.

DeletedUser109385

-1 Giving unfair advantage to players who do GE but do not have this GB
Gf7zfgT.png

This is a great building, no pun intended. You're getting more from GE than you were getting before( which was nothing).
And you have three ways to get BP's. 1) From the GE battles; some chests give out BP's. 2) You can spend FP's in GB donating. and 3) you can spend diamonds.

I do all 3 ways and it works for me and I'm sure it works for others.

ps: We still have some people here looking for the "That Was Easy" button! Well, we all know where to find that button and it doesn't belong here!

DeletedUser109385

This is a great building, no pun intended. You're getting more from GE than you were getting before( which was nothing).
And you have three ways to get BP's. 1) From the GE battles; some chests give out BP's. 2) You can spend FP's in GB donating. and 3) you can spend diamonds.

I do all 3 ways and it works for me and I'm sure it works for others.

ps: We still have some people here looking for the "That Was Easy" button! Well, we all know where to find that button and it doesn't belong here!
I don't count the third way, it's extremely expensive since diamonds are required

DeletedUser109385

Which unfair advantage are you talking about? Everyone has access to iron age goods and is able to build it.
But not everyone is lucky enough to get BPs for Temple of Relics in GE, players who are lucky enough to get BPs for Temple of Relics most often in GE have a huge advantage, for that reason I am against this idea.

DeletedUser96901

he don't count the third way but he spends to players who used the third way because those players are the ones who have the GB first and all other who don't want to use the third way but have the GB fast are the player who must spend to them

:lol:

and only because of the third way players could use the second way in the first week
without that way it would have taken weeks before the first temple could have built

DeletedUser11899

CM comment from beta when the ToR was released:

It's designed to be with that 1 single bonus, but of course in the future that may be changed (meaning no change is planned, but we cannot say with 100% certainty that it will remain this way

+1

but i have no idea about what this second bonus might be or what would happen when players level it up to level 100

DeletedUser12400

I simply propose ideas as usual not that i have some intentions and due to its size i think it would be fair to have second boost.

DeletedUser17143

+1
I think it needs a second bonus or an increase in % of finding a relic. The space it takes up and amount of FP's needed to get to even 30% (lvl 60) is crazy (we all know how poor this game is with % chance, just look at the footie event). Or at least remove deco and lower the chance of getting BP's from a relic. That's all most seem to say they find. An odd few post they got 20fp, goods or 100fp relics but not many. Would be better to just level up Cape Canaveral to level 60 and get 420fp's a week that way and not have the TOR.
Everyone says that GE is there to help level up your guild not for personal reward, but its there because Inno want to get more Diamond sales. All other reasons are secondary when a feature is introduced. Treasure Hunt I think is the only feature without an option to use diamonds to help, speedup or buy something. But then with treasure hunt you log into the game more during the day.

DeletedUser108379

GE is a feature for the whole guild and also gives bonus for the individual player.
The temple so far only helps the individual player, but not the guild.
So for me, I think, if the temple gets a second bonus, this bonus should be for the guild, not for the individual player.
For example, goods. Not goods in the treasury, but goods that reduce the cost for the second and third level. I think 1 per every level up to 10, and than an increase only every second level or so. And it would only be goods from the era below the era, the player is in not for lower eras.

DeletedUser109385

GE is a feature for the whole guild and also gives bonus for the individual player.
The temple so far only helps the individual player, but not the guild.
So for me, I think, if the temple gets a second bonus, this bonus should be for the guild, not for the individual player.
For example, goods. Not goods in the treasury, but goods that reduce the cost for the second and third level. I think 1 per every level up to 10, and than an increase only every second level or so. And it would only be goods from the era below the era, the player is in not for lower eras.
If the second boost helped the guild instead of the player individually then I might change my vote