• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Expedition Arctic Future

• Thread starter DeletedUser103849
  • Start date

The Tominator

Sergeant
Leave it to you to focus on the word max instead of the real issue. I'm talking Max at level 10 to get the full 3% after that why spent 4-5 thousand FP's to gain 5% when you can build 1 hover tank factory and get 5% at least short term. We are getting shafted to go up against 105% A/D in a 2 level battle and as long as a few players like you defend this stupidity they will continue it. Just like the bugs in gvg never get fixed.

a few player like me..lol... i never had a problem with the attacking feature u just need to learn to use ur units and its bonus better to beat 105% def with 90% attack...the bugs in gvg never get fixed because of people like you moaning about something else which doesnt need looking at in the first place.

DeletedUser5514

At level 3 guild expedition (artic future), the final 4 battles became extremelly hard...

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
At level 3 guild expedition (artic future), the final 4 battles became extremelly hard...

Attack > 150% & Def 100% and 1 Rail Gun and 7 Rogues and its a piece of cake. Wait for the right combination and manual battle your way through :)

DeletedUser5514

Attack > 150% & Def 100% and 1 Rail Gun and 7 Rogues and its a piece of cake. Wait for the right combination and manual battle your way through :)

tks i have A104% D90% meaning i would have to increase monte and/or aachen levels... as it is, rail gun + 7 rogues get crushed very easily

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
It depends also what you are up against.. I have to try a few combinations before I get it right. You can also try 1 Rail, 1 Hover Tank and 6 Rogues.. Use the Hover tank to mop up any loose units and gives you a better opportunity to retreat before you loose too many units. Usually takes me 2-3 goes to get it right. Overall it all comes down to what you are up against and the tactics you need to deploy.. Hope this helps ;(

DeletedUser914

:lol: I won park too last week. But get 150 diamond week before, right now get 25 diamonds at first level. Gambling and chalenging fights makes it interesting, if it is easy to kick all 3 levels and get diamonds every time it would be just simple farming.

This week I also got 100 diamonds at the last chest.

DeletedUser11672

I think its called fighting with all troops in all ages horses for courses combination of ages works if your in the mind set of 7 rogues and a unit and expect to win and have no losses Wake up.its fine just fight with troops instead of fighting auto with rogues....perhaps be amazed that ce troopes work quite well in higher ages and look at what the troops actually are good at

DeletedUser103849

Wow!!! I can't believe the responses to this thread. You people instead of making excuses for FOE and raving how clever you are to get through the GE levels, etc. etc. you all should be complaining to FOE for being ripped off. Maybe you all haven't figured out you are being ripped off? Arctic Future GE level 3 FOE gives themselves 105% A/D bonus on a 2 level battle, that is the issue! Think about that, go ahead look at your A/D bonus now think about how you are going to get 105%. Did you know your military GB's after level 10 only provide a 1% increase for each additional level but NOT ALL LEVELS PROVIDE A BOOST! Zeus level 12 gives you ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, NO BOOST AT ALL NO COINS NO SUPPLIES NOTHING. Yet you need to put in over 500 FP's to get nothing. I now have 131% boost but got there by building military buildings that provide a 5% boost like hover tank. Building I don't need or want. But the issue is, FOE GIVING THEM SELF 105% BOOST ON A 2 LEVEL BATTLE, focus people this is totally unfair.

DeletedUser96901

level 12 Zeus gives the possibility to reach level 13 :lol:

btw there is another GBs that gives 0 bonus at some level
Cape level 2 gives the same as at level 1. and at level 7 the same as on level 6

DeletedUser103849

level 12 Zeus gives the possibility to reach level 13 :lol:

btw there is another GBs that gives 0 bonus at some level
Cape level 2 gives the same as at level 1. and at level 7 the same as on level 6

There are many other GB's that do the same I just gave the Zeus as 1 example because top players need military bonus and there is no where to get it. FoE has rigged the game in their favor to get frustrated players to use real money to buy diamonds, that's what it's all about. Many of the lower ranking players don't have a clue it's the top players who discover all the limitations FoE has rigged in their favor.

DeletedUser103849

The issue is, FoE GIVING THEM SELF 105% BOOST ON A 2 LEVEL BATTLE which is totally unfair.

DeletedUser4879

The issue is, FoE GIVING THEM SELF 105% BOOST ON A 2 LEVEL BATTLE which is totally unfair.
Hi, like some players have to realise that Innos thinking is how to make players to buy DIAMONDS! FULL STOP!!!!!!!! :P

DeletedUser96901

that are 105% in level 3
and those battles are very easy with 90% attack boost

can we get a level 4 with 150% at the end please 8-)

DeletedUser103849

that are 105% in level 3
and those battles are very easy with 90% attack boost

can we get a level 4 with 150% at the end please 8-)

Because of stupid statements like this is the reason nothing changes. The same bugs in gvg for 2 years never get fixed because there is always some fool that will make lite and justify why they are not fixed.

DeletedUser96901

why should it be changed?

because YOU can't win.
other can 8-)

and it is good that the guys who can only do autobattles in GvG and don't know how to fight manually fail in the GE :lol:

there is always some fool
but the fool is smarter than you
he knows how to be successful

so better being a fool than being too stupid to win 8-)

btw for those you can't fight they made the negotiation :lol:

DeletedUser103849

why should it be changed?

because YOU can't win.
other can 8-)

and it is good that the guys who can only do autobattles in GvG and don't know how to fight manually fail in the GE :lol:

but the fool is smarter than you
he knows how to be successful

so better being a fool than being too stupid to win 8-)

btw for those you can't fight they made the negotiation :lol:

Now I know what a IQ of 2 looks like, I never said I can't win learn how to read. I didn't achieve over 20 million player points with a IQ like yours. Go back and read what I said, have mommy explain it to you.

DeletedUser106696

Wow!!! I can't believe the responses to this thread. You people instead of making excuses for FOE and raving how clever you are to get through the GE levels, etc. etc. you all should be complaining to FOE for being ripped off. Maybe you all haven't figured out you are being ripped off? Arctic Future GE level 3 FOE gives themselves 105% A/D bonus on a 2 level battle, that is the issue! Think about that, go ahead look at your A/D bonus now think about how you are going to get 105%. Did you know your military GB's after level 10 only provide a 1% increase for each additional level but NOT ALL LEVELS PROVIDE A BOOST! Zeus level 12 gives you ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, NO BOOST AT ALL NO COINS NO SUPPLIES NOTHING. Yet you need to put in over 500 FP's to get nothing. I now have 131% boost but got there by building military buildings that provide a 5% boost like hover tank. Building I don't need or want. But the issue is, FOE GIVING THEM SELF 105% BOOST ON A 2 LEVEL BATTLE, focus people this is totally unfair.

Seriously, what makes you think you're the only clever cog who's noticing the attack boost of the opposition? My guess would be that most players of AF age have been at it long enough to know where to look...
Keep in mind that you can field 6 or 7 rouges which give you a whole lot of "free hits" in both battles, which your opposition doesn't get - so I'd say this is not even a little bit unfair ... if you know how to battle.
As as was said lots of time, this feature needs to be a challenge - who wants a school sports day where everybody is a winner just because they participate rather than crowning a few winners on the off change that there will be a few losers as well 8-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

perhaps some of us enjoy having to fight some battles where some thought is needed to preserve enough troops with enough health to get through a second wave.

id like more of these battles or at least make level 3 harder from the start or even give us a level 4

DeletedUser96901

after the new GB I can confirm
WE NEED A CHANGE IN THE GE

so can we please have a very hard level 4 please :blush:
I am always finished with the complete GE on Thursday :lol:

because good players need more expeditions for all the remaining attempts

Now I know what a IQ of 2 looks like, I never said I can't win learn how to read. I didn't achieve over 20 million player points with a IQ like yours. Go back and read what I said, have mommy explain it to you.
you did achieve those points by stupidly clicking the autobattle button very often :lol:

btw points are irrelevant
they only say who made more useless GvG autobattle fights :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: