• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mary Stuart quest

DeletedUser98163

Another event ruined by scout a province. It also ruined my Soccer event with 2 weeks to go. I can't scout a province as I can't beat half the sectors of the one I'm on. When are you ever going to sort this out. These events are supposed to be fun and this is just really annoying me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17143

Then I guess you will miss out on a good number of tickets for the summer event to. Could you not negotiate or are you a era or more ahead?

DeletedUser98163

Rowan happy for you - unhelpful idiot. Lord Baz I can but will cost loads of goods and will take 2 days to scout.

DeletedUser

Rowan happy for you - unhelpful idiot. Lord Baz I can but will cost loads of goods and will take 2 days to scout.
So, effectively, you're saying you CAN complete these quests, it's just... inconvenient for you at present? Developers can't account for every single players position within the game at the time of an event. You're being unreasonable. You might consider catching up your research to match your map progression if you are so far behind that you cannot conquer provinces?

DeletedUser5180

as lady lexis says, you've got yourself into the situation by being too far ahead on the map..... you need to balance tech and map better

and no need to call other players idiots either

DeletedUser12400

I can't scout a province as I can't beat half the sectors of the one I'm on.
I can but will cost loads of goods and will take 2 days to scout.
You can't fight but you can negotiate then go ahead and negoatiate.
These events are supposed to be fun and this is just really annoying me
I don't consider events as fun especially mini ones. All I see is opportunity to get some unique and worthy stuff and in order to get it I need to put some effort in it.
Rowan happy for you - unhelpful idiot
10588203,width=178,height=178.png

Last edited by a moderator: