• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.81

DeletedUser4727

Hey all,

Please leave any feedback or questions about the update to 1.81 below.

Thank you!

DeletedUser

STILL no fix for the Rail Gun issue..but hey, keep the mini events coming
Or the infinite loading between GvG maps, but hey ho, as long as the fixes for the "occasional", "sometimes" and "in rare cases" bugs are still coming.........

DeletedUser109721

Currently I can't log into FoE because of an update ... but I read they gonna plan the update on the 26th of july,
but today it's the 25th !
Are plans changed with this date or is the announcement of update 1.81 with a wrong date ?

Edit: can now back log in I see ;-) sorry !

DeletedUser99363

so im thinking the guild ranks did not get sorted by this update, for sure in A world they are still inaccurate

DeletedUser101545

message system don't work
messages I write disappeare when i talk in pm with someone
I can write just one word sometimes, communication impossible

DeletedUser97166

message system don't work
messages I write disappeare when i talk in pm with someone
I can write just one word sometimes, communication impossible
Try clearing your browser cache, or an alternative browser such as Firefox or Chrome.

Also if you are experiencing issues such as this in game please contact the support team so that they can investigate the matter fully and be able to help you resolve the problem.