• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

All Eras GvG - Only Arctics and Futures can compete?

DeletedUser5388

And why ARE we putting goods into the treasury when we can't use them?

DeletedUser11899

Or have I got that worng??

The new map has been really intended for highest age players (from Arctic age onwards)
The told us that they wont open new GvG maps anymore

So this all ages map is the last GvG map of the game

DeletedUser5388

I got you.. That makes sense I guess.. but what about the goods we can't use?

DeletedUser96901

actually best is to put in 8 times 8 spearfighters as defense :lol:

DeletedUser16126

Indeed stupid implementation...
It would have been great if it was all ages...
And that the defense you put in would be rather a light unit, fast unit, range, artillery or heavy unit, and that the game would tune the units to the age of the attacking army. In that way every guild member even in a guild with players from all different ages could participate in the same GvG siege. The idea of an all age GvG was indeed good, the implementation like always again sucks.
If just proves that INNO sees that they screwed up the game and doesn't wants to invest in it.
This is a terrible stupid situation. The concept of FoE is way better than elevenar, but INNO screwed it up theirselves. And are not wanting to admit their stupidity.
If Inno would start a new world, where all the bad decisions from the past were rectified. I would give all all the worlds I'm currently playing and start playing again, and I will buy and use diamonds to progress. But Inno do everything they can to stop the players using diamonds... so they can close the game they screwed up as soon as possible.

DeletedUser16126

noooo the game must go on forever! :)
If you really see what inno does lately, do you really have the pression this game is financially healthy for INNO to continue investing in?
In fact Inno is harldy investing in it...

Vesiger

Monarch
As I understand it, this new GvG is intended to be a 'whatever the latest Age is' map rather than literally an all ages map, so as to future-proof it.
Which implies that if and when a newer Age gets released, there will be no GvG for Arctic Future troops anywhere.

DeletedUser16126

As I understand it, this new GvG is intended to be a 'whatever the latest Age is' map rather than literally an all ages map, so as to future-proof it.
Which implies that if and when a newer Age gets released, there will be no GvG for Arctic Future troops anywhere.
And this "all age GvG" is heaven for ghost guilds! They can even just an full army of spears in defense! SO Inno is again supporting ghosting!

DeletedUser96901

And this "all age GvG" is heaven for ghost guilds! They can even just an full army of spears in defense! SO Inno is again supporting ghosting!
and what does ghost guilds bring IF all other guilds also uses 8 spearfighters :lol:

so people: be smart
don't give other points. and they will stop their ghost guilds when they have to defeat 80 times 8 spearfighters and get less points than one fight against a neighbor :lol:

or in other words
change the heaven for ghost guilds in a hell for them :lol:

SO Inno is again supporting ghosting!
actually Inno supports to punish them :lol:
it is the fault of the guilds if they but a defense with high points in it and not with very low points :lol:

DeletedUser100065

Actually the system automatically changes all siege units to the highest aged available for the player.

With the way new eras are going to be rolled out in phases there will not be new aged GvG maps, would be pointless trying to have a GvG map when the most you can have is two types of units. So as new eras come out the all ages map will constantly evolve. Some say this will stop it becoming stagnant as new troops come out but that remains to be seen. Personally I don't see this being the case as even with new units 80 fights against a lower aged unit it's still 80 fights, but I guess wait and see what happens.

DeletedUser653

Actually the system automatically changes all siege units to the highest aged available for the player.

Are you seriously suggesting if i siege with 8 catapults and and am in FE it will automatically change them to Railguns?? I think this might be wishful thinking

All guilds are defending using FE troops but starting to see some sectors get AA era troops and suspect bigger guilds will swop over defending units to AA units

DeletedUser7719

Are you seriously suggesting if i siege with 8 catapults and and am in FE it will automatically change them to Railguns??
FE units, not specifically Rail Guns. It's like going to the FE province and placing a siege with no units (or 8 units not from the FE).

DeletedUser1094

Indeed stupid implementation...
It would have been great if it was all ages...
And that the defense you put in would be rather a light unit, fast unit, range, artillery or heavy unit, and that the game would tune the units to the age of the attacking army. In that way every guild member even in a guild with players from all different ages could participate in the same GvG siege. The idea of an all age GvG was indeed good, the implementation like always again sucks.
If just proves that INNO sees that they screwed up the game and doesn't wants to invest in it.
This is a terrible stupid situation. The concept of FoE is way better than elevenar, but INNO screwed it up theirselves. And are not wanting to admit their stupidity.
If Inno would start a new world, where all the bad decisions from the past were rectified. I would give all all the worlds I'm currently playing and start playing again, and I will buy and use diamonds to progress. But Inno do everything they can to stop the players using diamonds... so they can close the game they screwed up as soon as possible.

I think Inno knows what they are doing... earning money...

FinancialInsights said:
THU 18 FEB 2016 10:00PM GMT / 5:00PM EST / 2:00PM PST
FINANCIALINSIGHTS

Also sees €100m in revenue in 2015

InnoGames
InnoGames achieved a revenue of revenue of €100 million in 2015, a 25 per cent growth on the previous year. It also revealed that on the mobile side of its business it had achieved a growth of 100 per cent thanks to Forge Of Empires.

"Thanks to the high quality of Forge of Empires' cross platform approach, 60 per cent of the game's players are now using the mobile apps," said CEO Hendrik Klindworth.

Thrawnf

Corporal
The Artic age is very confuse...

difficult to understand if it's all age or not and how it properly work.

If I put lighspear in Da, does my openant fight lightspear? or their age troop?

why if I put a siege with lighspear, openant saw his age troop?

it's very very confuse...