• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Chat: Reporting Confirmation Screen

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: Add confirmation before reporting player in chat same as in message center.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: None

Reason: Majority of players has accidentally reported another player. This little improvement would save in-game moderators time to check the accidental reports.

Visual Aids:
report.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

[I've also suggested chat context menu update - click here]

DeletedUser96869

+1 for the idea as it seems like common sense. Mind you common sense and Inno are rarely on the same wavelength lately

DeletedUser109624

+1 cause accidentally reporting something is very annoying if you just want to visit someone and mis-clicked.

DeletedUser653

+1 from me as done in loads of times by mistake (he says beating the bush hard:o)

CHANGED and now -1 this is because over type has another proposal to change the order of the chat message options which will sort the problem out easier and is just so much simpler. so giving that other idea a +2

updated and now really good the other proposal is here
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/chat-context-menu-update.31481/

we need more bush beaters please to like this, how many of us have reported a player via the chat box by mistake?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109385

Isn't this idea quite similar to my autobattle confirmation window with enable and disable option? So because my idea prevents accidental auto battles no one cares but this idea prevents accidental reporting and everyone cares and just give +1??? Seriously what's the big difference that everyone likes?

Vesiger

Monarch
Isn't this idea quite similar to my autobattle confirmation window with enable and disable option? So because my idea prevents accidental auto battles no one cares but this idea prevents accidental reporting and everyone cares and just give +1??? Seriously what's the big difference that everyone likes?
The difference is that people aren't in the habit of reporting ten or twenty players one after another against the clock...

DeletedUser109385

The difference is that people aren't in the habit of reporting ten or twenty players one after another against the clock...
And I guess people are in the habit of accidentally auto battle many times which causes in loss of troops most of time which results in time consuming training and no one cares???