• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Arctic Future - Part 1

DeletedUser5180

no medal expansions.?

TE goods for AF quest reward and no mention of a bugfix in the next update.?

after almost 4 years its sadly getting close to bye bye inno time.... this release will be the last i see :(

DeletedUser5180

did any one in the graphic design team actually fight on the arctic maps in the evenings with lights out as many players do.?

maybe inno branded sunglasses for only 10k diamonds is prt of the next update

that white glare makes manual battles so painfull on the eyes

DeletedUser4727

did any one in the graphic design team actually fight on the arctic maps in the evenings with lights out as many players do.?

maybe inno branded sunglasses for only 10k diamonds is prt of the next update

that white glare makes manual battles so painfull on the eyes
The brightness has been fed back by a few, yes. I'll be sending it in to make sure they're aware a lot don't find it comfortable to view.

Thanks

DeletedUser15372

but sir! that's a good thing right? you get to use those FE goods for guild expeditions :)

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
How do you work that one out? FA goods are required to unlock FA some techs. Looping quests can provide a steady income of goods without even having to build current age goods buildings.

Can anyone with a sensible answer please shed light on why FE goods are given as rewards in FA looping quests?

DeletedUser16126

tell me one play who increased his Arc to level 80 because of the goods :rolleyes:

people would build and push the Arc even if they remove the goods part of it and having only one bonus :lol:
I agree that people having a LVL 80 arc, were not interested in goods, But for lower level arcs the Goods were important.

but at least InnoGames has recognized that the too many goods from the Arc screwed the GvG :lol:
so they decided that the Arctic Future goods can't be used in GvG anymore :blush:

and that is also the reason why expedition needs previous era goods
because one level 80 Arc would produce enough goods for 63 players on expedition

You can agree that the goods can now be used to unlock expeditions, for Big guilds with all Artic/Future players that will be the case,
But smaller guilds still suffer for getting the goods that are needed to support their lower age players.
So in these guilds they will have a high pile of useless Future goods, and still are not able to do the full expeditions.
To me it is unfair to lower age players to request that they need to stuff the treasury and put them behind on the techtree.
A guild with a fair mix of players of all ages is surely penalized to have those smaller players, that's not logical to me.

Again Inno saw an issue, and used the most stupid way to solve it without of looking to the big picture taking into account also the impact om smaller players. So the big players that were spoiling the game, spoiled it in a way that the smallest players again are hit the most.
They are getting pushed out of guilds, because Inno penalized the guild for having low age players!

DeletedUser96844

Hi both,

If anyone has spent Diamonds on rushing for the PvP tower prior to my announcement, please open a ticket with support.

Thanks,

Richard

Hi CM-Sovereign,
quick question.
I opened Arctic Era map on 24th May as soon as new age was available on Denigu server.
I used diamonds to open the PvP province an d the 2nd one too.
Was frustrated to say the least that PvP tower was not active, but another matter.
After noticing you statement re: contacting support, I raised a ticket on 27th.
This was 'passed up' to a senior team member on 27th
I got a reply back this morning saying game logs show I only accessed Arctic Era Map yesterday so was not entitled to diamond refund.

Question.
If Inno are going to spout such pitiful excuses to avoid a refund why tell us to open tickets in support?

DeletedUser914

In Guild Expeditions: how come that I received a future era house, instead of arctic era?

IMTelling

Private
so how will it work with guild treasury donations from arc, atomium and observatory?

if I move to the new age, will my arc donate FAE goods, which are useless for GvG?

I'm waiting on that answer myself. Best change would be to let the player choose which age goods to create once they move into AA.

DeletedUser96901

yes they are useless for GvG

but they will get another use with a later update