• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Arc is too powerful

DeletedUser106685

Can anyone from the team confirm/deny that the devs are currently looking into changing the Arc bonus?

DeletedUser96901

not forwarded yet

so they still let the user discuss and ignore it :rolleyes:

DeletedUser109096

Sometimes I feel this game was created by bunch of fraudsters...no 'real' company would sell item for money and then overturn item's value...and on top off that ignore own costumers feedback...oh dear:?

DeletedUser15372

This thread is so scary :(

I don't want to see my lovey dovey 90% boost from Arc go down so -1 to the idea :)

DeletedUser101774

and it's happened again - 2 of the top players shoving fps on my Alcatrraz, denying my guildies AND without the good grace to let me double collect - i REALLY want a block donations option or some sort of limiter to stop these selfish morons

DeletedUser653

+1
It is getting silly and lets be honest we are all rushing for L80 and 90% returns. the nurf done from 90% to reduce the increase rate down to 0.1% will not stop anyone from rushing to L80. In EN1 its getting silly because there are groups of 4 or 5 players with L60 plus ARC's and these guys are just swapping enough FP for top spot and so getting 1000 FP invested in their own ARC and getting 1000 FP back from the Leveling up of the ARC they invested in so daily its become a big job to ensure enough ARCs can be found to swap invest into. Some players are now boasting of FP packs of over 20,000 FP's and that they invest this every day.
And of course once they get to L80 they will do the swops on the trez or what ever building they need leveling up on a daily basis.
The only reason players are say no to the nurf suggestion is because they already have a big ARC and are doing the daily swaps.

DeletedUser109415

Can anyone tell where you get all those bp's from to even to be able to get to lvl80.
Seems to me you would need to invest a lot first to actually gain from it.
Then again, once you gain from it you can basically donate fp's and lvl'ing GB's without actually loosing fp's in the process is what I'm reading here.
Playing only on Noarsil, not so much players in FE and few who have Arc, so hard to get bp's for the Arc without spending diamonds.

Also could someone explain it in math?
For example:
Arc lvl7 needs 740fp to get to lvl8
So 370 fp's needed to be guaranteed nr.1 contributor
reward for nr.1 is 85fp's
Lets say you would get this times 1.9, would only make it 162 fp's
This does not add up into being able to lvl up GB's without costing you any fp's
If rewards after lvl 10 become so much higher that you can actually gain fp's with making huge fp deals then it is this you should complain about in my opinion, not the arc's power.

Have yet to experience the great imbalance in power due to this GB and am not seeing the math behind it

If it's true and GB's are raised in lvl without costing those players any fp's it is ridiculous though
The first few players to get their Arc to such a lvl would be able to raise all GB's to max in their guild/neighborhood/friend list
And with each GB that get's maxed the Arc looses a tiny bit of it's power for players who get Arc later on
This would indeed be troubling and discouraging to all who can't get Arc early on
But once again, I'm not seeing this!

So neutral for now!

DeletedUser16126

At this moment the GB leveling is monopolized by people with high arcs.
They take away all the best rewards, and even get extra FP's out of it.
They are not only grasping teh FP's, but also the most interesting BP's
All other people have difficulties to get enough BP's.
This is really screwing the GB participation.
I assume INNO doesn't care about it, because now the BP's are harder to get, so people have to buy it with diamonds...
So it's a big cash-festival for INNO, but a disaster for the players, especially the medium and low players.

DeletedUser109268

At this moment the GB leveling is monopolized by people with high arcs.
They take away all the best rewards, and even get extra FP's out of it.
They are not only grasping teh FP's, but also the most interesting BP's
All other people have difficulties to get enough BP's.
This is really screwing the GB participation.
I assume INNO doesn't care about it, because now the BP's are harder to get, so people have to buy it with diamonds...
So it's a big cash-festival for INNO, but a disaster for the players, especially the medium and low players.

so true

DeletedUser7719

Can anyone tell where you get all those bp's from to even to be able to get to lvl80.
Seems to me you would need to invest a lot first to actually gain from it.
Then again, once you gain from it you can basically donate fp's and lvl'ing GB's without actually loosing fp's in the process is what I'm reading here.
Playing only on Noarsil, not so much players in FE and few who have Arc, so hard to get bp's for the Arc without spending diamonds.

Also could someone explain it in math?
For example:
Arc lvl7 needs 740fp to get to lvl8
So 370 fp's needed to be guaranteed nr.1 contributor
reward for nr.1 is 85fp's
Lets say you would get this times 1.9, would only make it 162 fp's
This does not add up into being able to lvl up GB's without costing you any fp's
If rewards after lvl 10 become so much higher that you can actually gain fp's with making huge fp deals then it is this you should complain about in my opinion, not the arc's power.

Have yet to experience the great imbalance in power due to this GB and am not seeing the math behind it

If it's true and GB's are raised in lvl without costing those players any fp's it is ridiculous though
The first few players to get their Arc to such a lvl would be able to raise all GB's to max in their guild/neighborhood/friend list
And with each GB that get's maxed the Arc looses a tiny bit of it's power for players who get Arc later on
This would indeed be troubling and discouraging to all who can't get Arc early on
But once again, I'm not seeing this!

So neutral for now!
The issue isn't the beginning levels of a GB, it's the later ones. Once you reach past 30 or so, any level 80 Arc can donate from the start and get an automatic profit. This last until level 74 (I'm looking at the Arc/Rainforest right now, lower-age GBs start and ending ranges are smaller I think), so there is a very large abuse range there.

Note that every GB in my city except for the Arc and Cape (and I had a full set way before the FE was introduced) I built before the GB cap was removed, meaning every BP came from the contribution rewards that are very hard to abuse with the Arc anyways, so the only way this detriments lower players are the ones who chose to invest in higher level GBs. Even then, last spot in my Arc has been averaging at 60FPs for 10FP + 5BPs: any lower age player can clearly spend 30FP a day and gain that spot (as my leveling has slowed to every other day or a little longer), getting 30BPs within 12 days.

DeletedUser15372

What about that player who has 100% from Arc, 1000% from chateau, 100 units from alcatraz, 100 fps from cape canaveral, 200% total boost from zeus, aachen and castel del monte? :o

DeletedUser100832

it's good that the penny is dropping finally...

we are heading to a situation where there are people with unlimited goods, great buildings that give more fp than you put in and more units than they can use

so where is the 'strategy' element in al this?

DeletedUser9614

100% from Arc
1000% from chateau

are currently not realistically possible

DeletedUser106685

100% Arc and 1,000% Chateau means both GBs at level 180.
Maybe in a year, somebody will have one of them that high :)

DeletedUser16126

100% Arc and 1,000% Chateau means both GBs at level 180.
Maybe in a year, somebody will have one of them that high :)
In EN6 the highest player has already more than 90% for the arc.
As long as these high level players can get so many FP's for free, it will be impossible for other players to catch up.
These players will keep on monopolizing the GB's. It's not the fault of these players.
They even don't have to cheat to continue playing that way, the GB strategy of INNO is just motivating to play that way.
All other players hardly get BP's, or hardly get extra FP's. Basically all players that try to catch up on the arc are even making the strongest more powerfull, because they allow them to get the biggest prizes on their arcs.
Beside the boost also the goods they get is a real pain.170 of each goods per day. is equivalent to 34 boosted goods production units which cannot be plundered. So the arc is not only spoiling the GB's but also GvG...
This situation has been predicted once the arc came out, the situation is even worse than assumed then, and INNO fails to take any action.
And now we are in a situation where no action is possible anymore. So sad that Inno apparently doesn't care anymore about this game.

DeletedUser106685

They turn a profit investing in other players' high level Arcs from scratch.
As this goes on, more high level Arcs are created in each world.
Meaning more competition in the other high level GBs, resulting in smaller margins and less profits for the first group of Arc players.
So basically, you can state that they're digging their own grave, as their "unlimited" stream of FP will eventually dry out, because of tough competition that's created by their own greed :P

Players that make smart deals/offers will be able to catch up, no cheating necessary.